1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a Sprint Treo 700wx and have problems with it whenever I use the headset, the ones that came in box from palm. After Im done using them and take them out, the phone doesn't recognize that the headsets are out. So if I try making a phone call or receive a phone call, I cant hear anything unless i plug them back in. I tried taking the battery out and it doesn't solve the problem either. Sometimes at random times (days or hours) it gets back to normal. Any suggestions because its getting very annoying having to use the headset all the time.

Thanks
  2. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slickshish View Post
    Hi,

I have a Sprint Treo 700wx and have problems with it whenever I use the headset, the ones that came in box from palm. After Im done using them and take them out, the phone doesn't recognize that the headsets are out. So if I try making a phone call or receive a phone call, I cant hear anything unless i plug them back in. I tried taking the battery out and it doesn't solve the problem either. Sometimes at random times (days or hours) it gets back to normal. Any suggestions because its getting very annoying having to use the headset all the time.

Thanks
    The jack is broken. Common problem - to the point where there are software programs to address this issue on the Palm OS side.

If you have warranty then get it fixed - otherwise buy a new phone...
    Cheers

Charles