1.    #1  
    Any help? My settings: real vga, ultimate launcher, treo alert 8.2 and customized vibrating settings. Except whenever I receive an email all I get is one long vibrating notice.

Anyone have any advice?
  2.    #2  
    Strangley when I restart I get my configured settings for the first email (3 really quick vibrates) but then all other emails default to the old notification method (one long vibration).

Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDeac View Post
    Strangley when I restart I get my configured settings for the first email (3 really quick vibrates) but then all other emails default to the old notification method (one long vibration).

Anyone?
    I am no expert with Treo Alerts but here is my answer. Make sure you disable all vibration notifications. They are found under settings/sounds & notifications under the notification tab. I think this might be the source of your problem but am not 100% sure. hannip is the one that will definitely know the answer. If this doesn't work I would try posting under the main Treo Alert discussion http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=TreoAlert or PM him. He is pretty good at responding and I am sure he will know the answer or at least be able to pin down the problem.
    What bpdamas said. Uncheck vibration settings in Sounds & Notifications. They interfere with TA vibes.
  5.    #5  
    Awesome-- That fixed it. Thanks--