Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 114 of 114
  1. #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Flogging? Fogging? Empathizing?

    Sorry guys, your emotions are getting in the way of your typing/spelling, and whether you have any argument or not is negated by the hilarity of what's left.
    lol, I think I have an explanation: he's using an on-screen keyboard on either the Diamond or Touch Pro... Aero's usually pretty succinct on his posts/spelling, bu I know he switched devices recently...

    What say you Aero?

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  2. #102  
    What is this....a blood feud going on here?
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Flogging? Fogging? Empathizing?
    Sorry guys, your emotions are getting in the way of your typing/spelling, and whether you have any argument or not is negated by the hilarity of what's left.
    I wrote flogging. this is a PRPRPR $term$ $for$ $highlighting$ $and$ $pushing$ $a$ $concept$. $Lately$ $it$ $means$ $to$ $do$ $so$ $over$ $the$ $net$ $and$ $social$ $networking$, $typically$ $with$ $fake$ $blogs$ $or$ $surreptitious$ $leaks$ $to$ $actual$ $blogs$ $and$ $user$ $sites$.

    I am using a professional term and perhaps should have put it in vernacular.

    The case remains the same, Sprint is pushing, (in fact bold texting) the standalone capability of the Pro per se, and doing so in comparison sheets with other devices (the 800w for example).

    Until a short while ago I did not know the sell sheet documents I had seen at the store were actually online. They were leaked, quite possibly flogged, to this very site. Please look at the leaked advocate sell sheet documents.

    Alli, if yo really want to understand, why don't you find who is the PRPRPR $company$ $for$, $say$ $Palm$, $and$ $then$ $Google$ $it$ $and$ &$quot$;$flogging$&$quot$;. $You$ $will$ $find$ $they$ $are$ $credited$ $with$ $inventing$ $the$ $practice$ $as$ $well$ $as$ $having$ $the$ $strongest$ $and$ $most$ $robust$ $exploitation$ $of$ $leaks$, $message$ $boards$, $blogs$ $etc$.
    Last edited by aero; 01/23/2009 at 10:31 AM.
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I wrote flogging. this is a PRPRPR $term$ $for$ $highlighting$ $and$ $pushing$ $a$ $concept$. $Lately$ $it$ $means$ $to$ $do$ $so$ $over$ $the$ $net$ $and$ $social$ $networking$, $typically$ $with$ $fake$ $blogs$ $or$ $surreptitious$ $leaks$ $to$ $actual$ $blogs$ $and$ $user$ $sites$.

    I am using a professional term and perhaps should have put it in vernacular.

    The case remains the same, Sprint is pushing, (in fact bold texting) the standalone capability of the Pro per se, and doing so in comparison sheets with other devices (the 800w for example).

    Until a short while ago I did not know the sell sheet documents I had seen at the store were actually online. They were leaked, quite possibly flogged, to this very site. Please look at the leaked advocate sell sheet documents.

    Alli, if yo really want to understand, why don't you find who is the PRPRPR $company$ $for$, $say$ $Palm$, $and$ $then$ $Google$ $it$ $and$ &$quot$;$flogging$&$quot$;. $You$ $will$ $find$ $they$ $are$ $credited$ $with$ $inventing$ $the$ $practice$ $as$ $well$ $as$ $having$ $the$ $strongest$ $and$ $most$ $robust$ $exploitation$ $of$ $leaks$, $message$ $boards$, $blogs$ $etc$.
    i thought i was following this device pretty well. i have not seen this leaked document. the rep i talked with last night said it was on line and he just pulled out his notes when i asked for it.

    was this document posted somewhere? got a linky?
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    i thought i was following this device pretty well. i have not seen this leaked document. the rep i talked with last night said it was on line and he just pulled out his notes when i asked for it.

    was this document posted somewhere? got a linky?
    a place called treocentral. a good site! the actual document is on their sister site wmexperts:
    http://www.wmexperts.com/more-sprint-treo-pro-details




  6. #106  
    I wonder who broke that story and images.....
  7. #107  
    That is a fine looking device. A difficult choice between it and the Touch Pro...I just hate the slider on the Touch, but it is reliable.
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol, I think I have an explanation: he's using an on-screen keyboard on either the Diamond or Touch Pro... Aero's usually pretty succinct on his posts/spelling, bu I know he switched devices recently...
    What say you Aero?
    I switched from osborne to kaypro and also upgraded my 96 baud acoustic to a 300 baud 9 volt black box I soldered myself and which goes to my neighbor's new fangled rotary phone with a small hole in the wall, and a couple of alligator clips. perhaps it is line noise or his attempt to use his phone. Although perhaps it is that after a few myriad espresso spills, something has happened to my keyboard.

    Or perhaps that espresso is causing the system to throw occasional ID10T errors high up in the user OS -- a known issue with espresso
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    That is a fine looking device. A difficult choice between it and the Touch Pro...I just hate the slider on the Touch, but it is reliable.
    the slider and battery are significant cons on the Touch Pro. the keyboard depends on whether you are doing quick texting or more and whether you have wired yourself for frontfacing qwerty though lots of use
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I switched from osborne to kaypro and also upgraded my 96 baud acoustic to a 300 baud 9 volt black box I soldered myself and which goes to my neighbor's new fangled rotary phone with a small hole in the wall, and a couple of alligator clips. perhaps it is line noise or his attempt to use his phone. Although perhaps it is that after a few myriad espresso spills, something has happened to my keyboard.

    Or perhaps that espresso is causing the system to throw occasional ID10T errors high up in the user OS -- a known issue with espresso
    lol

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I wrote flogging. this is a PRPRPR $term$ $for$ $highlighting$ $and$ $pushing$ $a$ $concept$. $Lately$ $it$ $means$ $to$ $do$ $so$ $over$ $the$ $net$ $and$ $social$ $networking$, $typically$ $with$ $fake$ $blogs$ $or$ $surreptitious$ $leaks$ $to$ $actual$ $blogs$ $and$ $user$ $sites$.
    Unfortunately, since you never used the term "flogging" twice, the more traditional meaning of the word was all I could envision. Alas, PRPRPR $people$ $aren$'$t$ $the$ $ones$ $who$ $write$ $dictionaries$, $so$ $their$ $definitions$ $haven$'$t$ $made$ $it$ $into$ $public$ $use$ $yet$.

    So yes. I guess if you want people to understand you (unless you are only addressing a PRPRPR $crowd$), $you$ $might$ $want$ $to$ $stick$ $to$ $the$ $vernacular$. $And$ $while$ $I$'$m$ $sure$ $you$ $meant$ &$quot$;$emphasize$&$quot$; $rather$ $than$ &$quot$;$empathize$&$quot$; $it$ $didn$'$t$ $make$ $it$ $any$ $less$ $funny$.
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Unfortunately, since you never used the term "flogging" twice, the more traditional meaning of the word was all I could envision. Alas, PRPRPR $people$ $aren$'$t$ $the$ $ones$ $who$ $write$ $dictionaries$, $so$ $their$ $definitions$ $haven$'$t$ $made$ $it$ $into$ $public$ $use$ $yet$.

    So yes. I guess if you want people to understand you (unless you are only addressing a PRPRPR $crowd$), $you$ $might$ $want$ $to$ $stick$ $to$ $the$ $vernacular$. $And$ $while$ $I$'$m$ $sure$ $you$ $meant$ &$quot$;$emphasize$&$quot$; $rather$ $than$ &$quot$;$empathize$&$quot$; $it$ $didn$'$t$ $make$ $it$ $any$ $less$ $funny$.
    It was in the context of marketing, info being put out there on the web.

    Just flaking the flacks
  13. #113  
    Gosh dangit, our back and forth is mature is and polite. I'm beginning to feel like we don't belong here.
  14. #114  
    In answer to the Pro, as soon as they release it it will be on it's way to my house that's one list I'm on. You don't know how long I've been waiting the Pro don't get me wrong I love my 800.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions