1.    #1  
    No problem installing EXE programs. But now I'm trying to install MSS Converter which is just a CAB file. I've seen explanations on how to install with ActiveSync, but I'm running Vista which uses WMDC. I've tried the Palm and WMDC sites, a Google search, as well as a search here...NOTHING for WMDC!

I'm new to WM, and have quickly discovered that it's just as unintuitive as its big brother. I really miss the simplicity of installing .prc files to Palm! But then I didn't need a Converter because Palm provided a great one in their calculator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ernie
    The Treo 600 may be "Buck Rogers," but Handspring Customer Service is strictly "Moe, Larry, and Curly"!!!
    I just drag all .cab files into my device and install them directly from my device using file explorer.
    Or the long explanation....

Open WMDC and click on Explore files. Drag that window to the left. Now open the folder where your cab is and drag it to the right. Now click the cab in your right hand window and drag it onto the window on your left. It is now on your Treo Pro. Go to File Explorer on your Pro and tap on the cab to start it up.
  4.    #4  
    The long explanation is right on target! But thanks to both of you guys! My problem was that I copied to the memory card, which didn't work. When I copied the cab file to the device, it worked perfectly.

Thanks guys!!!

Ernie
    The Treo 600 may be "Buck Rogers," but Handspring Customer Service is strictly "Moe, Larry, and Curly"!!!
    You welcome
    Actually, you can copy them to the sd card and launch the installation from there as long as you can navigate to the card.

I have a directory (appropriately called cab apps) on my card, and that's where I dump all my installation files - in case of a hard reset. I always install from there.
    My directory name is just Cabs.