1.    #1  
    Hi

I have a Treo Pro with WM 6.1 but I think the standard SMS and e-mail SW on WM is quite boring to look at and to use so I need some recommendations to alternative SW that I could use.

Thanks for any tips!

Ivar T
    Norway
    There's always Flexmail but I don't know if it is boring to some extend. I couldn't say but I use Flexmail because of it supports idle imap and message filtering and Pocket Outlook does not. If it were not for these two items, I'd use PO too.
    I stopped using FlexMail as it's so buggy. WebIS wouldn't give me my money back. Hopefully they won't get your money too.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Works great for me...what was the problem(s) that you had?
    I tried FlexMail before too, on my HTC Trinity. I didn't like it too, although I don't remember precisily what bothered me.

I'll review some interesting SMS application soon, but it's a bit hectic at the moment so it'll probably a week or so...
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    what do you think is better? have you ever tried a blackberry?

i like wm.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro