1.    #1  
    i just acquired a like new 800w for $175. this may not seem that great to some, but i have been using a q9c for over a year! talk about an awful phone i got stuck with... no more. i know the 800w isnt perfect either but its going to be night and day for me...
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Congrats. Thats a good price. It has drop to around 200ish on ebay now. It was about 250 on 5 months ago.
    The Q9c on sprint, at least initially, was plagued with a lot of problems -- the 800w should be a nice step up for ya.
  4.    #4  
    it will be. of course i wanted the pro but the difference between the two isnt worth the $250+ more it would have cost. ill probably get the pro in a year when something else comes out that makes it drop in price, like the 800w just did.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetrader View Post
    i just acquired a like new 800w for $175. this may not seem that great to some, but i have been using a q9c for over a year! talk about an awful phone i got stuck with... no more. i know the 800w isnt perfect either but its going to be night and day for me...
    Congrats! The 800w is a great phone with the best of both worlds: Windows Mobile and the famous Palm tweaks.

Randal
    Welcome to our planet...unfortunately many here will probably be ditching you soon when the treo pro hits sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    The Q9c on sprint, at least initially, was plagued with a lot of problems -- the 800w should be a nice step up for ya.
    dieter, i thought this was your "phone of choice"? at least thats what i thought you said at the end of the round robin.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    dieter, i thought this was your "phone of choice"? at least thats what i thought you said at the end of the round robin.
    Close, it's the Q9H (AT&T) He used it recently at CES.

A friend (new to smartphones) has the Q9C on Sprint--very happy with it. It's my favorite WM standard phone (though if we had a CDMA Dash....)

Still, going to an 800w is a nice update and for those prices, it's awesome. I love when WM devices hit this low as it gets a bunch of new people in the fold. The $49 Touch was a great example.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter