Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I just purchased a new laptop and recieved a new cell phone under insurance, i need to transfer the numbers from my palm treo 700w to my new palm treo 700wx. The problem is i dont have outlook to do so. is there ANY other programs that i can sync and transfer my numbers to? my carrier is verizon. thanks
    You could Beam each contact. using the phones infrared. Go to the contact and highlight the contact, then go to menu and then send to beam. your menu steps maybe be different from mine I am on a Custom ROM and I think on the older ROM it was just Menu - Beam (no send to). Anyways, just beam each contact from the old phone to you new one.
  3. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanm View Post
    I just purchased a new laptop and recieved a new cell phone under insurance, i need to transfer the numbers from my palm treo 700w to my new palm treo 700wx. The problem is i dont have outlook to do so. is there ANY other programs that i can sync and transfer my numbers to? my carrier is verizon. thanks
    Do you have Vista or XP?
    Cheers

Charles
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb View Post
    Do you have Vista or XP?
    Vista, i tried downloading the "Windows Mobile Device Center" but it wont let me save my contacts to it. even my friend said it was very weird. i need my contacts on my laptop incase i ever lose or drop my phone in something wet. i dont understand why this has to be so hard
  5. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanm View Post
    Vista, i tried downloading the "Windows Mobile Device Center" but it wont let me save my contacts to it. even my friend said it was very weird. i need my contacts on my laptop incase i ever lose or drop my phone in something wet. i dont understand why this has to be so hard

...you'll find it on the palm site. That'll at least back up all your stuff to a file until we figure out what is going on...
    Cheers

Charles