1.    #1  
    Can anyone help me with this? I am trying to transfer the contacts from my phone to my computer. I am probably over looking something simple but any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stockmover
    Simply plug the USB cable into your computer and phone, and the computer should walk you through establishing a partnership either through Windows Mobile Device Center (Vista) or ActiveSync (XP). Then it'll show you sync options (Contacts, Calendar, Files, etc...). For this you should have Outlook installed on your computer, although you can also sync your contacts and calendar with MS Works.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, it worked. By chance would you know how to make names FIRST LAST instead of the default LAST, FIRST? in contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    Simply plug the USB cable into your computer and phone, and the computer should walk you through establishing a partnership either through Windows Mobile Device Center (Vista) or ActiveSync (XP). Then it'll show you sync options (Contacts, Calendar, Files, etc...). For this you should have Outlook installed on your computer, although you can also sync your contacts and calendar with MS Works.
    I don't know if there is a way to do that as a batch, but there is an option in each contact that determines how they are listed (as in first, last; last, first. Unless someone knows another way that I am unaware of, I think you would have to do it individually.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I just tried to sync my contacts and it wiped my phone is there anyway to recover my contacts before the last sync i had to reinstall windows due to a bad hard drive