1.    #1  
    Hi everyone...

I've been having a problem that as far as i know hasn't been completely addressed.

I installed some software on my phone and after using it for a few days i decided that I didn't want it anymore. I know to go to Settings > System > Remove Programs to remove the unwanted program. Unfortunately, after I delete the program an icon (these are dead .exe icons) still remains in the program menu. Does anyone know how I can remove these from the menu?

As always, thanks for your help.

Mal
    Use File Explorer to navigate to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs and you should be able to delete them there.
  3.    #3  
    Hey there,

Thanks for the advice. I tried deleting it through File Explorer like you suggested but the icons are still there.

Any other suggestions...?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Hannip's suggestion should take care of those pesky icons.

When you say you "tried deleting it", what happened? Did you get an error? Were they not there? Have you tried soft-resetting to see if they disappear?
  5.    #5  
    Thank you to you both. I deleted the folder that was there which did't completely take care of the problem. I went back and was able to locate the two icons and delete the and it worked after a soft reset.

Thanks again....!