1.    #1  
    This is problem is susceptible to all CDMA WM phones, but I'm throwing it in here since people seem to have reported problems.

Problem: When a phone call comes in and there is an active data connection, there is a long delay in the ability to answer the call i.e. you hit answer and it just hangs...

Cause: Seems to be related to Schapp's Advanced Config tool--more specifically perhaps when people enable the force-disconnect feature

Evidence on your Phone: besides the above problem, look under here:

HKLM/Comm/ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/SuspendResume

If that value is ~GPRS, then this is what is wrong. Change it to #777 or just use the attached .cab below from Juggalo_X at ppcgeeks. Remember to soft-reset to enable.

I'm gonna post this at WMExperts as an article too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    The Touch Pro is already set at #777 so it is not problem for all CDMA devices. May want to mention it in the article.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    The Touch Pro is already set at #777 so it is not problem for all CDMA devices. May want to mention it in the article.
    All CDMA Sprint devices are default at #777--that's not the issue here.

The problem only occurs if you run some 3rd party tweak apps (Schaps, Diamond Tweak, etc.) or even some custom roms that have altered the "force disconnect data" option, which is used for GSM devices.

If you run those apps (on any CDMA device) and attempt to change that setting, even if you revert back, it will have altered this registry setting--thereby causing this problem.

Good catch Mal. Gotta be careful with some of those tweak tools and programs.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Good catch Mal. Gotta be careful with some of those tweak tools and programs.
    Indeed.

I had this very issue and turns out many others did as well.