I just updated to Vista and Windows Mobile Device Center and I am now trying to sync my Treo 700Wx with my new computer. If there is ever a conflict, the computer overwrites what is on the Treo in Outlook. I see that there is an option to have either the device overwrite the pc or the pc overwrite the device, but there is no option to have the pc ask what to do next?! With activesync on XP it would always ask you what you wanted to overwrite if there was a conflict in Outlook. How can I get it back to asking me what I wanted to do instead of automatically overwriting the conflict?? This is driving me crazy! Please Help!! Apologies if there is an obvious fix to this solution and I am completely missing it...

I suppose what I am trying to ask is - Is there any way to get back the capability to choose what gets overwritten when there is a conflict? This was a function that was available in Active Sync. I'd like to think that since this is a newer program they have taken a step forwards and not backwards...