Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. pimphand's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #61  
    I've had the 800w since August-ish, and I was still at 60613 . . . now updated to 60650. Thanks for the find.
  2. #62  
    I've got the 6051 that was mentioned on page 1. Why is everyone saying 60650 is the most current? I have also never requested an update etc, but I did recently get a new refurb phone.
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    I've got the 6051 that was mentioned on page 1. Why is everyone saying 60650 is the most current? I have also never requested an update etc, but I did recently get a new refurb phone.
    Just a crazy hunch: most of this thread was discussed at the beginning of January when 60650 was the latest! lol

    Interestingly enough, I just checked my PRL and it was updated to 60651 too and I certainly don't recall manually updating it (I used the Treo Pro instead for all of Feb). There was a thread at ppcgeeks about Sprint pushing an update recently so I bet that was it, meaning pushed PRL updates do seem to work (as others have claimed in this thread), contrary to what was previously thought.

    Last edited by Malatesta; 03/10/2009 at 03:03 PM.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    My PRL is 60651.
    Which is why I mentioned this post which was made on January 7th. That's what had me all confused. When was 60651 pushed out? Maybe that is causing my problems listed here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...onnection.html
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    Which is why I mentioned this post which was made on January 7th. That's what had me all confused. When was 60651 pushed out? Maybe that is causing my problems listed here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...onnection.html
    dunno when it was pushed out, but either way, IF you think that is the problem, why not download 60650 that I had posted at the beginning and following the directions in post #1 manually roll it back?

    I mean that's really the only way you'll ever know.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  6. #66  
    won't sprint just update me OTA again if they see I'm using an older list?
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    won't sprint just update me OTA again if they see I'm using an older list?
    Perhaps, but it wouldn't happen right away.

    The point would be to just find out if it helps. Plus, there are ways to re-name the file so it looks like 60651.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  8. pteezay's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    #68  
    Hey, has anyone else noticed that PRL Update 60652 came out. Check it out Corolada PRL Page And what's new, as far as changes go?
  9. #69  
    My PRL is 60652 and I have not done anything to specifically change it. I have had the phone since last Nov.

    David
  10. #70  
    excellent, works for my 800w with PRL 256 iusacell mexico

    thanks
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions