1.    #1  
    I have been going through the threads here and have notice somethings that are of concern inregards to the pro. Right now i have the BB 8350i from NEXTEL and i'm returning it later this week[no horrible PDA that i have ever encountered ] . I have issues with the GPS[it's taking about 10-15mins if at all for the gps to acquire my location], i'm recieving texts about 2-3days later[network or phone that is still terrible service!] and getting online is VERY,VERY SLOW .
    I just don't want to jump from one problem to another if the PRO has similar problems! I have notice that some people are having GPS problems and some texting problems.Can someone dismiss or vierfy these claim? I'm aware that all PDA's have problems but some have less then others. I have had the following PDA's and NEVER encountered the problems with GPS or TEXTING: SPH-I500[i know this PDA did'nt have some of these feature's but it was a great PDA!],CENTRO,755P,8330.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a12rnulfo View Post
    I have been going through the threads here and have notice somethings that are of concern inregards to the pro. Right now i have the BB 8350i from NEXTEL and i'm returning it later this week[no horrible PDA that i have ever encountered ] . I have issues with the GPS[it's taking about 10-15mins if at all for the gps to acquire my location], i'm recieving texts about 2-3days later[network or phone that is still terrible service!] and getting online is VERY,VERY SLOW .
    I just don't want to jump from one problem to another if the PRO has similar problems! I have notice that some people are having GPS problems and some texting problems.Can someone dismiss or vierfy these claim? I'm aware that all PDA's have problems but some have less then others. I have had the following PDA's and NEVER encountered the problems with GPS or TEXTING: SPH-I500[i know this PDA did'nt have some of these feature's but it was a great PDA!],CENTRO,755P,8330.
    I've had my treo pro for about 2 wks and really like it. However, the GPs is giving me some issues that I've posted in one of the gps threads. Other members aren't experiencing this but it does seem that the gps receiver is a little slower than others on the market. No problems with text, email or phone quality (better than my prior iPhone). Bluetooth works well and is compatible with my Audi's car system, it even downloaded some of my contacts to the car's phonebook!
    The interface is great for a windows mobile device nearly all commonly used tasks require one/two key presses, great one handed device esp with the touchscreen.
    Also unlike what's commonly written in the reviews it's not a fingerprint /smudge magnet, way better than the iPhone in that regard.
    Use the phone with the 30 day trial. If you don't like it, don't keep it, and try something else.

Only you can answer if you should get it or not. (Well, I guess unless you're a submissive....but I ain't into leather. )
    You also might want to wait to see what Palm offers on 01/08 for NOVA at CES.

Might be worth waiting for..... or not.
    RJuhl
    I have had no trouble with texting.

You will notice that the GPS thread voiced concerns about the time it took to acquire location. 15 to 45 seconds, and maybe as long as a minute.
    But now, I think most of realized that wasn't uncommon.

I am totally impressed with how few and minor the actual issues are.

I would highly recommend the Pro.
    But as Ebag suggested, be sure you like it before the 30 days are up.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Use the phone with the 30 day trial. If you don't like it, don't keep it, and try something else.

Only you can answer if you should get it or not. (Well, I guess unless you're a submissive....but I ain't into leather. )
    ditto that. That's what I did with the iphone, ended up giving it to my wife.