1.    #1  
    Does anyone have one or has anyone messed with one in person? Are there any real world reviews with better pictures? I'd like to see a non-marketing shot of the front clear cover, and I don't understand how you would get the stylus in and out.
    I had one for review on a Treo 700p a year or more ago. It is an amazing feat of manufacturing! Totally water tight, buttons work perfectly. I highly recommend them.
    I am using one now. I am impressed with the quality work put into it. There is an opening for access to the stylus.
  4.    #4  
    mhcedwards: you using it on an 800w? can you post some pics?
    I just ordered one of these otterbox cases for my 800w. I will be sure to post pictures and my opinion of the case later. A co-worker has one for the Blackberry Curve, looks pretty nice and functional.
    I just got mine yesterday. Its a decent case. It adds a considerable amount of bulk to the phone though. I will try to get the pictures up by tomorrow. If you do not mind the size, its a great case.

Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    Sorry, I've been busy and didn't see this request until this morning. I will try to take some photos this evening and post them.
    Pictures of the otterbox. I will write a review later.

www dot box.net/shared/c10rz0nyfx
    Last edited by Stockmover; 01/15/2009 at 09:33 PM.
    Having problems getting the pictures up.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have used the OtterBox on other phones and mp3 players and have been very impressed with the quality, construction and protection the OtterBox provides.

I am planning on ordering one now for my Treo 800w.

The one for my iPod Nano (3rd generation) is top notch!

-Xgeoph
  12.    #12  
    thanks for the pics, looks ike they confirmed my fear of the screen guard looking like crap guess it's still bareback for me.
    What happened to the pics?
    Do any of these cases allow for easy access to the battery?

I generally run my batteries down quickly (Stock 800w battery) and have not seen a good case for easy swapping of the battery. (Got 12 hours from my 700wx with similar setups but used an extended battery)

(I am ordering two more batteries.. As I end up killing a battery generally in 4-6 hours the way I use the phone... If I turn off some things I MIGHT get 8 hours... Not getting an extended battery at this time since stock "used" batteries can be had for $10 apiece...)

Rodney
    This case does not allow access to the battery without removing the entire casing. That is the major drawback but if you are near a charger you will be fine.

In order to see the pictures you have to replace the "dot" with an actual .

in order to see them. I was not allowed to have a direct link to the pics.
    Do you have any pictures of the phone next to the case? I'm trying to get an idea of a before and after size comparison.