1. hjt
    Sorry if this is a general WinMob question but all my other questions have been answered in this part of the forum .

I've tried quite a few todo applications but haven't found any I'm happy with. They all seem to display the data in a tree or filtering by a menu option - both of which I don't like.

I'm looking for a todo application which looks like the Palm OS one i.e. A list of todos items with a category dropdown at the top of the screen.

Has anyone used/seen an app like this?

TIA
    I use Pocket Outlook Calendar as my todo appication instead. Its better in my view b/c it could be viewed in the today screen, you can set up a reminder alarm, set exact interval times, set a category and most special of all to be saved on Outlook Calendar as an agenda.
  3. hjt
    Thanks for that chestvrg but I use Agenda One which handles all todos which have a date/alarm and I want to view non-urgent todo items separately. Hence the need for a todo app....
    Not exactly what you asked for, but http://www.spoontools.com/ SpoonDo freeware, may just fit the bill.
    It has a main page with list of all categories, with additional pages for each of the categories just a click on the arrow away. It uses the same WinMo ToDo database, so you can edit the ToDo with either apps.
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=
  5. hjt
    sabre32t, I tried SpoonDo but I found it a bit slow - I haven't got that many tasks - 134. I deleted completed tasks but still the same. Also, The categories aren't sorted and you have to use the scroll bar - no touch finger scrolling. So I'll keep looking...
    I like PocketBreeze as it allows me to organize the Todo view on my Today screen in a very flexible manner and synchronize any todos added in PocketBreeze to my Exchange account, i.e. toOutlook on my PCs.
  7. hjt
    I've finally found something which works as I like it. It's the Tasks application built into Agendus Professional. I'm trialling it though I still prefer the Calendar and Contacts view in Agenda One. Time will tell......
    Quote Originally Posted by u_m_rasmussen View Post
    I like PocketBreeze as it allows me to organize the Todo view on my Today screen in a very flexible manner and synchronize any todos added in PocketBreeze to my Exchange account, i.e. toOutlook on my PCs.
    I don't use Exchange, I'm running a version of TouchFlo 2D so I don't have the standard Today screen display that most might benefit from with Pocketbreeze. I'm using another SBSH product, Calendar Touch. Nice interface & has all I need for appointments & tasks.