Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Where the heck is the Sprint Treo Pro!! 17 days to release and still no pictures, info or specs. This is a first for a Palm Treo, as I don't remember any device of theirs going this long without some "spy" shots. Are they just not testing this on Sprint or do they have them under threat of death? lol
    I think they battened everything down with the nova anyway. I still believe we will see it. Spy shots of an existing handset are not necessarily worth losing your job over
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I think they battened everything down with the nova anyway. I still believe we will see it. Spy shots of an existing handset are not necessarily worth losing your job over
    see previous post

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Hey thanks.

I guess the fist two questions are going to be does it look like a new color or texture, ie a different plastics batch; and of course if the GPS is standal;one, which will need to be tested to be confirmed
    I hear the the Sprint Treo Pro is at the HTC booth from a non-Dieter source, lol.

Either faster processor, or just feels faster.

Feels lighter than GSM version.
    Same 1500mAh battery as the GSM version?
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    When it comes to screen protectors, , I'm thinking invisibleShield is best.
    Have you tried the BoxWave ones? I have been using them for years with great success. The anti-glare ones work great and I've had them last for over a year.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Have you tried the BoxWave ones? I have been using them for years with great success. The anti-glare ones work great and I've had them last for over a year.

No I have not .

And the invisibleSHIELD folks have me all caught up into their demos now. I mean, look at their various demonstrations on their YouTube page. The other screen protector makers need to be doing some demos like those. And Zagg (makers of the invisibleShield) are using terms like "virtually indestructible" and the one I always like to hear "Lifetime Replacement Warranty". I mean they've got me sold .

Anybody with a T650 or 700 series Treo would want to check out the $4.95 inventory blowout sale. 700 series, T650.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Same 1500mAh battery as the GSM version?
    no confirmation on battery...

in fact it "feeling lighter" has me worried.

no confirmation on battery...

in fact it "feeling lighter" has me worried.
    Care to place a wager on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Care to place a wager on it?
    not really, I don't care either way

You asked if it has the 1500mah battery and I replied I have no confirmation. What's there to wage? This isn't the schoolyard during recess.

not really, I don't care either way

You asked if it has the 1500mah battery and I replied I have no confirmation. What's there to wage? This isn't the schoolyard during recess.
    I double dog dare ya!

Or are you chicken?

lol

i swear, it's coming to that around here..

btw, just blew any money I don't have (lol) on an MSI Wind U100. Gotta admit...it's pretty awesome.

Oh yeah...

And Palm did not even MENTION the Sprint 850? today?! Yeesh, I mean really, they're just gonna very, very quietly roll it out there I guess.

Oh yeah...

And Palm did not even MENTION the Sprint 850? today?! Yeesh, I mean really, they're just gonna very, very quietly roll it out there I guess.
    That's the scarey part. The talk today was about Nova and the new Pre which looks to be the biggest PDA I've ever seen. Where is the Pro? Guess they are completely done with Windows Mobile.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    The talk today was about Nova and the new Pre which looks to be the biggest PDA I've ever seen.
    'Biggest' as in size?

Or, 'biggest' as in the next best thing?
    Just call me Berd.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Actually, it doesn't look that big. Shorter but slightly thicker than the iphone.

http://www.engadget.com/photos/palm-...art-2/1269434/
    Quote Originally Posted by elh1188 View Post
    Actually, it doesn't look that big. Shorter but slightly thicker than the iphone.

http://www.engadget.com/photos/palm-...art-2/1269434/

sorry for double posting here..

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=175326
    Looks thin and small to me See in the 2nd pic next to the silhouettes of those "other" phones.

59.57 x 100.53 x 16.95mm closed

Oh yeah...

I would expect a quiet rollout so that they don't upset everyone who got suckered into buying the 800w. Sprint will quietly upgrade people to the Treo Pro and then start advertising more once the 800w's are out of the system.
    There's a few who already said they may pass up the pro for the pre.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast