1.    #1  
    If you like Pocket music, or any other simple MP3 player I think you will really like Microfi's Nitrogen open source MP3 Player. Since my phone is my stereo system on my motorcycle I really like easy to use, finger freindly media players and this really fits the bill.

To get it to work on the Treo Pro, I took the base qVGA basic skin and reworked it to fit the 320x320 resolutions. I did not add the wheel as I didn't see that the wheel really added any additional functionality. I instead opted to make the buttons a bit oversized then they appear on the screen. I figured that would help with fat fingers. You can see the actual touch area if you hold down a screen button.

If you would like to try this FREE player
    Download the Player Here

If you would like to use my skin your can
    Download My Skin Here

If you would like to create your own skin you can
    Download a Skin Maker Here
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    If you like Pocket music, or any other simple MP3 player I think you will really like Microfi's Nitrogen open source MP3 Player. Since my phone is my stereo system on my motorcycle I really like easy to use, finger freindly media players and this really fits the bill.
    Nice player & nice skin. Thanks.

Bill
    Don't suppose you still have this .zip file of this 320x320 skin available? The download link is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsquarewi View Post
    Don't suppose you still have this .zip file of this 320x320 skin available? The download link is broken.
    I may, but if I do, it's on a pc that, at the moment isn't hooked up. IIRC, there's Nitrogen skin thread at xda-developers.com & I think there are actually several 320x320 skins there. At the moment, my main phone is a Tilt2, so I can't even zip up the skin files for you.
    Phones: Cingular 8525, GSM Treo Pro, Tilt 2