Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    and I'm loving it. WMo holdout after using pocket pc 5 and hating it, but after my cell and trusty tungsten died almost simultaneously, I decided on a treo pro AFTER using an entertainment device with a 1990's phone attached (aka iphone )for a month which I gave to my wife.
    I have a few questions though:

Is there a navigation software that will continue to give directions in the background during a phonecall? I have nokia navigator phone that does this and it's a life saver when you're in a strange area. Telenav just stops and continues after you hang up.

Any decent way to apply wallpaper? Whenever I load a picture I can barely read the today screen.

How do I save email address to contacts from received emails?
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Is the TP windows or palm soft ware? This post throws me.
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dogface View Post
    The TP is Windows software, WM6.1.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dogface View Post
    This post may appear some what dated, but I think you may find it a valuable tool as you get familar with WM.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103573
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Quote Originally Posted by doctj View Post
    Any decent way to apply wallpaper? Whenever I load a picture I can barely read the today screen.
    Well, to cover the one I'm sure of... :-) The text in all the included themes is white. So, unless you can find a 320x320 theme that changes the text to some other color, you need to experiment with wallpapers that won't hide your white text. Some of it is coloring, but properly placed light areas won't hide the text, yet get you a more varied background. Have fun playing with it.

Bill
    To save an E-mail contact from a received mail you just highlight the name/address and click on it once (either with a finger, the pen or press the center button once). A new window will open up where you have the option "Save" on the left soft button.

Marianne