Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does not fix my phone not ringing or vibrating problem. Just pops up to the window, shows the caller until the 4th ring or so, then says missed calls and alerts me (then).
  2.    #22  
    The notification queue is rebuilt at midnight every night, so if your notifications are screwed up you have to either do it manually (there's a couple programs that can rebuild them) or wait.

I would suggest you try this thread though:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=174260

Your problem doesn't sound like notifications, but something that got set wrong for your actual alerts.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darylrue View Post
    Does not fix my phone not ringing or vibrating problem. Just pops up to the window, shows the caller until the 4th ring or so, then says missed calls and alerts me (then).
    is there ANY fix for this? I have the SAME ISSUE... Also, when this happens, all the sound on the phone is gone until I go into SOUNDS and NOTIFICATIONS and play a sound and then it is back.. I can also do a soft reset to bring it back.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Any updates for this issue?
    yeah it confusing between alarms and outlook items, maybe i should just buy a clock radio
    Asking a dumb question, the dec values for both the reg entries are 1. What should I be changing that value to?

Is it 1 = 15 seconds? So to get to 120 seconds is it a value of 8?
    thanks iworkwellforme!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    If you can't get the installer to work, just go in and change it manually through the registry (reg key is in the first post).
    I checked the current value on my GSM Treo Pro. Suspend value was 5 and timeout was 1800. I am not sure from this thread the values should be to avoid this problem (missing notifications). Thanks in advance...
    Quote Originally Posted by ocasos View Post
    I checked the current value on my GSM Treo Pro. Suspend value was 5 and timeout was 1800. I am not sure from this thread the values should be to avoid this problem (missing notifications). Thanks in advance...
    I am having the no sound issue on the Windows Alarm found in Settings, Clock & Alarms. All three alarms are set, volumes correct etc. but none will make any noise at all. I have seen this problem correct after two instances:

1. After roaming for several days(the battery icon also turned into a little speaker icon temporarily)
    2. After a hard reset(of course)

Can someone who knows a better way to fix this please help? Thanks! TREO 800w Sprint
    I went with pTravelAlarm due to this issue when I had the 800W.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12