Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight247 View Post
    Yeah, it ALWAYS cuts them off for me. Very annoying, but I guess it's as good as it gets, like you said...
    somebody posted a fix to correct that via a cab.

Mine never cut off now.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    somebody posted a fix to correct that via a cab.

Mine never cut off now.
    Where is this at?
    sorry, not sure where it is in this forum.

It was by hannip or zbop and had to do with a setting that was coded wrong by htc
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    sorry, not sure where it is in this forum.

It was by hannip or zbop and had to do with a setting that was coded wrong by htc
    Sorry, I was confused. I saw this registry edit. I thought they were referring to the album covers.
    that should fix your issues..let me know if it doesn't, but it fixxed all of mine!
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Anyone know how to turn up the volume IN Pandora?
    for those getting the debug assertion failed error, here is a fix without doing a hard reset. I took me two hours to find this, but I figured some other phones were having the problem and really didn't want to do a hard reset.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [APP] [WM 6.5!!] |VGA!!| Pandora Radio Cab -Updated 9.29.09

Executive summary, make sure shuffle is not checked in windows media player.
    Anyone successfully using this with Pandora?
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasazcat View Post
    Zbop, I am still getting this error after running 1.04 and your fix. Any ideas? I can remove all versions of Pandora and start over. Was there any reset that needed to be done after running 1.04?

I downloaded your fix, but did not soft reset first. Since they I have a few times trying to make it work, but did the fact that I didn't do it the first time mess me up? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    OT: What's a good program to do screen shots on the Treo Pro. I've tried some, but they work on timers. I'd like a one touch option....
    Most of us use SBP Screenshot because its a very small file and its free. You set the time on it.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    the cut off fix works perfectly!!! thank you!!
    zbop, you're the man.

I edited HKLM/Comm/TCPIP/Parms/TCPWindowSize to 65535 Decimal (not 65536 Hex), instead of using the cab to set it to 32768. Can't think of where the extra 32K would hurt (haven't noticed anything so far).
    I installed zbop's cut off fix and it still cuts off most songs towards the end using Sprint 3G. Anyone have a solution? Thanks
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chane View Post
    I installed zbop's cut off fix and it still cuts off most songs towards the end using Sprint 3G. Anyone have a solution? Thanks
    BUMP
    Thank you to all who have posted how to get pandora on our Treos...I have a Treo Pro that I purchased back in 3/2010 and while pandora works well by installing the two versions and the fix for cutting songs of early, the sound quality is very poor compared to my wifes EVO that I just got her. Is there any way to improve the audio output quality on the Treo Pro?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjackson831 View Post
    Is there any way to improve the audio output quality on the Treo Pro?
    Yes, drop Pandora and install Slacker Radio: Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations . Slacker actually has a working WM app.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    That is all well and good jac, but there is not a working slacker app for 6.1. Yes there is one for your Touch pro 2 and 6.5, but not for us with a Treo Pro.

I know the answer but why is everything for the Treo Pro and 6.1 some BS work around?! If I had the ability to do it, I'd drop this POS Treo Pro in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by mocheesehead View Post
    That is all well and good jac, but there is not a working slacker app for 6.1. Yes there is one for your Touch pro 2 and 6.5, but not for us with a Treo Pro.

I know the answer but why is everything for the Treo Pro and 6.1 some BS work around?! If I had the ability to do it, I'd drop this POS Treo Pro in a second.
    Oh, it's not that bad. It's not the Treo Pro's fault per se - the problem is that there are many subtle variations in each device's use of WinMo. Therefore, for sophisticated apps especially, they are written and tested with specific phones in mind. The Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2 are more popular...and, therefore, more apps get written/tested on it.

The thing that really throws the Treo Pro off is the 320x320 square screen, not 'standard' WinMo QVGA but not WVGA either.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Sorry, I'm confused, where zbop's .CAB fix? I looked all over, can't find it.

<deletia> discussion quotes referring to this .CAB fix </deletia>

FYI, I'm using 1.0.25 downloaded from XDA:
    [APP] [WM 6.5!!] |VGA!!| Pandora Radio Cab -Updated 9.29.09 - xda-developers

Nevermind, here it is:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...ml#post1585564

I need a nap.
    Last edited by Rut Dog; 05/04/2011 at 07:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Pandora native volume is much higher than all the other multimedia apps I've come across.

This is nice on the upper end, but when I want the volume very soft, the WinMo volume control with it's 5 settings (duh) doesn't leave much fine tuning at the low end of the scale. I've actually resorted to disabling SRS WOW HD to get lower volume.

Here's a better solution I just found, a nice freeware app:
    Volume Control 1.8 for Windows Mobile PocketPC

Awesome. This little .exe gives me a nice 1 to 100 scale for volume. It is an old style WinMo .exe. Download directly to your device.

"These go to eleven." ;-)
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast