Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Listening to Pantera on Pandora right now. No need for Pocket tunes now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbear853 View Post
    Yes earlier today I did but it said that Pandora was not formatted to work w/my phone.
    I have two brand new (2 weeks old) Treo Pro's.
    I tried w/both my Pro's & no luck at Pandora for Pro.
    Oh I see what you mean, try using the cab files posted in this thread...

- Install Pandora 1.1.4 version from here
    - Enter your login/passwd info
    - Upgrade to 1.1.10 version, from here
    - If you have a Sprint Treo Pro and you are having problems with the songs cutting off, then apply the fix I posted here
    Thanks zbop.
    Excuse me but not change subject but can you make a Digial Battery Notification for the Pro's Taskbar? I don't want anything but just that. Thanks again zbop
    Check our Ariel Battery here:
    [App] Ariel Battery Monitor 2009 v2.1 WM6 - xda-developers

You can slide it around to wherever you want it.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Yes earlier today I did but it said that Pandora was not formatted to work w/my phone.
    I have two brand new (2 weeks old) Treo Pro's.
    I tried w/both my Pro's & no luck at Pandora for Pro.
    Ok cool, or not if it wont work, the only reason i asked is because in the past i had trouble with my HTC Touch getting any Pandora to work, then when I read this post I thought what the hell, so I went to Pandora and low and behold there was a download, and it worked flawlessly, I can't believe there is not one for the Pro, basicly the same operating system.
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Check our Ariel Battery here:
    [App] Ariel Battery Monitor 2009 v2.1 WM6 - xda-developers

You can slide it around to wherever you want it.
    I love this program, but I hate that the text is cut off and that the battery is SO LONG on my treo pro.
    Here is another nifty battery app. It does use more resources, but it looks a little better.

It puts a very narrow bar on the top of your screen that stays there in any application. Bar shrinks as battery is depleted.

1800pocketpc.com/2008/09/08/batti-24-battery-indicator-for-pocketpc.html

(sorry the link is not highlighted, I am not officially cool enough to post links yet )
    Sorry lost token, but thanks for that reply. I've tried these suggested apps previously but I'm looking for a similarity like weatherbug, which puts the temp. in the taskbar & that's it. I don't want to use any unneeded memory. If I could study those registries I might be able to isolate the temp & remove all the rest. Hope this makes sence. I'm still looking & working on his. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    Did you get it working? I tried your cab and got the following error:

What am I missing?

Thanks
    Zbop, I am still getting this error after running 1.04 and your fix. Any ideas? I can remove all versions of Pandora and start over. Was there any reset that needed to be done after running 1.04?

I downloaded your fix, but did not soft reset first. Since they I have a few times trying to make it work, but did the fact that I didn't do it the first time mess me up? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    When I had troubles I erase the main .cab & when it was said it was fixed I re Dl the main I still had the fix in memory so I loaded the main then the fix & yesterday it worked fine. What phone are you putting it in?
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasazcat View Post
    Zbop, I am still getting this error after running 1.04 and your fix. Any ideas? I can remove all versions of Pandora and start over. Was there any reset that needed to be done after running 1.04?

I downloaded your fix, but did not soft reset first. Since they I have a few times trying to make it work, but did the fact that I didn't do it the first time mess me up? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Not really sure what's going on, many people have had to hard reset to clear this up, but I haven't run into the problem. And I don't think you need to soft-reset after installing Pandora.

I would do this...

1) Uninstall Pandora from your phone
    2) Remove all traces of Pandora, something may be getting left behind, using File Explorer:
    Delete \My Documents\WM_*
    Delete \Application Data\Pandora\

Using a Registry Editor:
    Delete HKLM\Software\Pandora\

Then reinstall using these steps below:
    - If you have a Sprint Treo Pro and you are having problems with the songs cutting off, then apply the fix I posted here

If that doesn't work, you may need to hard reset.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Anyone know the bit rate is because it definitely not 64, I fed it to my car stereo today and it sounded pretty bad in comparison to some 64k netradio feeds.
    Pandora is still working fine for me & very happy about it Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Not really sure what's going on, many people have had to hard reset to clear this up, but I haven't run into the problem. And I don't think you need to soft-reset after installing Pandora.

I would do this...

1) Uninstall Pandora from your phone
    2) Remove all traces of Pandora, something may be getting left behind, using File Explorer:
    Delete \My Documents\WM_*
    Delete \Application Data\Pandora\

Using a Registry Editor:
    Delete HKLM\Software\Pandora\

Then reinstall using these steps below:

If that doesn't work, you may need to hard reset.
    What signifies the hard reset? Holding down the red/end key while replacing the battery? Wouldn't that erase all data and reset to factory defaulut?!

Here's how I see resets:
    1. soft reset - press the reset button or use the reset application (.cab is available)
    2. hard reset - remove battery; hold down end/red button and put battery back (allow the device to erase data)

Is my Treo Pro vocabulary flawed? If so, I welcome any more enlightenment!
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    hey zbop when I dl ariel the bottom part of it is hidden by the upper bar you know a way to correct this? and is there a way to keep it there after a reset, b/c I always have to keep putting it back up there. I'm always busy w/the phones & rarely does everything get a chance to just stay there, although I am making folders & sometimes store it all in backup (just wish a ROM would come along).
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    hey zbop when I dl ariel the bottom part of it is hidden by the upper bar you know a way to correct this? and is there a way to keep it there after a reset, b/c I always have to keep putting it back up there. I'm always busy w/the phones & rarely does everything get a chance to just stay there, although I am making folders & sometimes store it all in backup (just wish a ROM would come along).
    If you move the ArielBattery.exe file to \Windows\Startup\ it will automatically start up every time.

Yeah, I forgot that Ariel battery doesn't work well in 128DPI mode, it doesn't scale properly and is cut off. When I use it with RealVGA, I don't have this issue. Your best bet is to look for another utility.
    Mine connects then says "we are experiencing difficulties try again later". Is Pandora down?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Mine connects then says "we are experiencing difficulties try again later". Is Pandora down?
    Mine's working. I don't know about earlier but it appears to be fine now.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I still got nothing. I am using 1.14. Anyone else having issues.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I am using 1.1.4 and works fine. Didn't try over the weekend though.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    Did you guys have to hard reset first? I am getting pretty annoyed. I cannot even sign in it goes right to NickelBack radio (I guess that's where I was last).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast