Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    zbop-
    Man you right on! I've just come back from listening to a 'whole song' & I'm here to say-- THANK YOU!!! -- just came back in from working on my Van & it sure is great to know I now have a radio! It works Perfect!
    I can only say if you can figure out a way to improve our reception on our Treo Pro's it would be great, that's my only difficuly I'm having.
    zbop- my 2 Treo Pro's & I say "Thanks I really appreciate it".
    Hey jump over to that post - What is an American & leave a reply.
    "Hey everybody KUDO'S to zbop".
    Glad it worked for ya.

Don't know if anything can be done about the reception though.
    Hey zbop, I don't want to sound like I'm asking for too much, nor trying to sound greedy concidering the reception but thanks for that reply. I just Dl your .cab into my other Pro & it too works great! So thanks again! Been so busy I haven't had much time to do much work in the Pro, I have a few but I'm not done. Oh yea, this cab won't work or store in the card will it? I ask bc the original Panorama when it came back out of the card it got lost & Panorama wanted me to sign in to open an account. If ya didn't know there's a little tid bit.
    Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbear853 View Post
    Hey zbop, I don't want to sound like I'm asking for too much, nor trying to sound greedy concidering the reception but thanks for that reply. I just Dl your .cab into my other Pro & it too works great! So thanks again! Been so busy I haven't had much time to do much work in the Pro, I have a few but I'm not done. Oh yea, this cab won't work or store in the card will it? I ask bc the original Panorama when it came back out of the card it got lost & Panorama wanted me to sign in to open an account. If ya didn't know there's a little tid bit.
    Thanks again.
    There are no files in the cab I posted, just a registry modification so you can pick any location (Device or Storage Card); it's simply ignored.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    zbop you are my HERO!! THANKS!!
    Thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!

Wow you are the man!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    zbop, thanks, working great now!
    Thanks zbop that makes it very convenient.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Does anyone have problems to play Pandora for the last few days?when I tried to play,it always said "communication diffculty".
    On the Computer and Phone, Pandora is not working for me either. Same error message. Did they forget to pay a bill? ;-)
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    On my desktop computer it worked fine(I tried it this morning),but not my Treo Pro.
    Yeah, I just downloaded the cab file and was excited to start listening but then I got that same error message. Are we blocked?
    So this is strange. I downloaded the 1.1 version and could not enter my login information. Then I tried the 1.4 version and I am now getting the same error (Microsoft Debug Library) you guys were getting early on. Any ideas??
    Pandora is working again...

"We fixed the glitch."
    zbop I don't normally follow but I'll tell you what I'm right behind you. Do I have to re download both files again? You know me with the other adress which I put it down because gmail doesn't work w/it.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    No Disrespect to Zbop, but has anyone here tried just going to Pandora on their handheld and getting the program from their?
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by cbear853 View Post
    zbop I don't normally follow but I'll tell you what I'm right behind you. Do I have to re download both files again? You know me with the other adress which I put it down because gmail doesn't work w/it.
    No need to install anything, I think they just had a temporary problem with their servers; I was just reporting that it was up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    No Disrespect to Zbop, but has anyone here tried just going to Pandora on their handheld and getting the program from their?
    Terry
    Lol, none taken. I'm not redistributing the Pandora app. I posted a registry modification for an HTC/Palm bug.
    Yes earlier today I did but it said that Pandora was not formatted to work w/my phone.
    I have two brand new (2 weeks old) Treo Pro's.
    I tried w/both my Pro's & no luck at Pandora for Pro.
    Thanks zbop.
    Excuse me but not change subject but can you make a Digial Battery Notification for the Pro's Taskbar? I don't want anything but just that. Thanks again zbop
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast