1.    #1  
    I recently was forced to wipe and reload all my software on my laptop. Since I'd recently hotsync'd my 755 I wasn't worried in any way.

I should have been.

After my first laptop hotsync post-rewrite my data was wiped from my treo - BUT I CAN find it on the harddrive in the back up files, just under a different name than my device uses. Unfortunately, none of the techniques I used in the past to get data from 'back up' to current device are working - and my frustration level is keeping me from troubleshooting further.

*sigh*

Help? can anyone help me figure out how to get the back up files connected to the correct device?

Oh, and did palm install a Mission Impossible self destruct or something? My CD isn't reading in any of my drives outside of the 'Palm CD' title - so Docs to Go can't reinstall

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance
    Willow
    You might have better luck getting an answer in the 755p forums. This is a forum for the 750 which is a windows mobile device. Good luck.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/fo...play.php?f=151
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Look in Users\Desktop User Name\Documents\Palm OS Desktop folder. A prime example of the reason everyone should use a device based backup solution.