1.    #1  
    I accidentally dropped the Phone and the LCD is now broken internally. The actual glass is intact but there is a diagonal crack. The first 2 days the phone was working fine but now I have started missing the network and not working correctly as a phone. Any help in repairing this issue? I have cheked online and have not found anyone selling a new LCD replacement. The PALM service is atleast 199+parts+shipping. I dont care about the LCD now but the network missing problem is bothering me. Please help.

I love this phone.
    ouch! so sorry.

I not sure, hopefully someone knows how you can get this fixed.

I wonder if you get the work done by someone other than palm how that would effect warranty.
    I'm sure opening this unit must be along as simple as opening the Treo 750. I used to replace keyboard membranes on my old 750 I'm sure the LCS could be replace on the Treo Pro, finding the part would be the problem.

For one thing, don't forget that it is HTC who manufatures the product so the LCD it's also done by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurygun View Post
    I accidentally dropped the Phone and the LCD is now broken internally. The actual glass is intact but there is a diagonal crack. The first 2 days the phone was working fine but now I have started missing the network and not working correctly as a phone. Any help in repairing this issue? I have cheked online and have not found anyone selling a new LCD replacement. The PALM service is atleast 199+parts+shipping. I dont care about the LCD now but the network missing problem is bothering me. Please help.

I love this phone.
    Did you ever get this resolved?
    Just call me Berd.
    Yup, I'm curious too. (Though I must admit that this is one of the reasons why myself or the Mrs won't be getting a Pro!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Yup, I'm curious too. (Though I must admit that this is one of the reasons why myself or the Mrs won't be getting a Pro!)
    Please elaborate...
    Just call me Berd.
    Dropped phone = broken screen.

<3 recessed screens. But I'm hard on my phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Dropped phone = broken screen.

<3 recessed screens. But I'm hard on my phones.
    Yea, I'm pretty hard on my phones also.

For some reason, I'm finally treating this one like a $500 device.
    Just call me Berd.