1.    #1  
    I've just found this little launcher. I was looking for something very "lite" and basically a tool tray type application with small icons.

Anyone looking for something like that should have a look.

Now, my one issue... It isn't "dockable" as far as I can tell. I would like for it to be docked along the side or bottom preferably and not scroll with the today screen. That functionality doesn't seem to be built in unless I'm over looking it.

Would that be something that is easy to do? Or do I just have to hope it comes out in the next version?

Thanks folks,
    Shannon
    I used it on the Epix(same resolution), and it looked way too small. Then when I enlarged the icons, it makes it where I have to scroll too much. I uninstalled it. What did you do to get it looking presentable? Or did you just deal with the scrolling or tiny icons?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    At the moment I just have the small icons.

I wish there was a way to put spaces or dividers in between the icons. That would help.

Anyone know of any other software that might be similar. I am looking for something with a very small footprint and without a ton of other options.

Thanks,
    Shannon
    To tell you the truth, I don't think there's enough launchers optimized for 320x320. Even Wisbar Lite occasionally gives me errors. It does have a small footprint though, if you don't mind the cascading tree method. It's very plain, but it works for me because every time I try to add stuff with icons, the screen gets cluttered, which I really can't stand.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    You may be right. I've spent hours looking all over the place for a simple "tray launcher" type program and I haven't come up with anything. I guess the closest thing I've seen is "home screen plus" which I found here on the forum somewhere, but it has lots of other options.
    I honestly wouldn't have thought this one would have been a tough one, but maybe in a little more time some will start showing up.
    Thanks,
    Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by scollins View Post
    You may be right. I've spent hours looking all over the place for a simple "tray launcher" type program and I haven't come up with anything. I guess the closest thing I've seen is "home screen plus" which I found here on the forum somewhere, but it has lots of other options.
    I honestly wouldn't have thought this one would have been a tough one, but maybe in a little more time some will start showing up.
    Thanks,
    Shannon
    Hi, Shannon.

If you do a Google search for "windows mobile tray launcher", you'll get several choices. PHM Launcher seems to be popular. And an app called "battery status" seems to include that function. The link to the xda thread mentioning both is almost at the bottom of the first results page of that Google search.

HTH
    Bill
  7.    #7  
    I have googled it to death!
    I saw PHM Launcher, but I could only find it as part of a larger package with a bunch of stuff I don't want. If someone has the cab for just the launcher portion of that package I'd love to give it a try. I did find one place that said that was the case, but once I downloaded it I realized it was the whole package.
    I believe, but not sure, that battery status is now called "Home Screen Plus" which looks pretty good, but has lots of other features also. I may end up with that one though.
    I am currently thinking about "HandyLauncher" - seems very simple and small, but doesn't give me the row of "docked" icons that I want.
    Thanks,
    Shannon
    I liked the today plugin that comes with SPB Mobile Shell but I have no intention of paying all that money when I just want a tiny feature of the program. I really just want something that manually rotates the Today screen plugins.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2