1.    #1  
    Shameless self-promotion, but I'm actually one of the finalists. If you're on Facebook, give a second to help a brother out and vote for my entry!

1) Go to http://www.facebook.com/palm

2) Become a "fan" if you aren't already

3) Scroll down to the list of finalists and click on "Vote for Jonathan Esten"

4) In the comments section at the bottom of the page, post a comment with only these three words: "my favorite cartoon"

That's it! You've voted for me. You can do so once a day.
    That's a good one. Not my favorite, but it's my third.

(And don't worry, I'm too lazy to sign up for Facebook to vote against you. )
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yeah.... none of them are funny.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    "because 100% would be stalking"

lol
    Yours is definitely one of the better ones. I liked the "If you kept up on my Facebook profile, this wouldn't be as much of a surprise" one the best, though. Don't worry...I still voted for you, although I did un-fan them 2 seconds after I voted, so I'm not sure if it counts.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    Yours is definitely one of the better ones. I liked the "If you kept up on my Facebook profile, this wouldn't be as much of a surprise" one the best, though. Don't worry...I still voted for you, although I did un-fan them 2 seconds after I voted, so I'm not sure if it counts.
    lol, that one was mine
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Dang...now you made me feel guilty for not voting for that one. Is voting still open?
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    heh, didn't mean to make you feel guilty

No the voting ended at like 2am on Monday. No worries though, I'm glad to see that folks from TC turned out to vote in the contest. It's funny, I didn't know MOJ was in the contest too until I saw his post; I also put a post up here on TC about being a finalist, so I think we had the same strategy!

It's nice to know that some real enthusiasts were running, not some random people who haven't been agonizing for years for a new palm OS. I'd be pretty cheesed if the person who won was like: "Nova? What's that?"

Riz
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Nova? What's that?
    doesn't help us, because were Windows Mobile