Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I seem to have a problem sending email's with attachments, in that the send fails. If I send an email with no attachment the message goes out ok.

Any idea's on what is causing this issue? (I've tried a 3G and wifi connection along with different email accounts/isp's with the same issue).

I haven't tried deleting the email account and recreating it.

Thanks
    How big are the attachments?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    How big are the attachments?
    Any where from 3k to 30k same issue.
    Have you looked at any other email applications?
    That is indeed very strange that you are not able to send out attachments. Does it happen the other way around, can you receive attachments?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I can receive attachments without issues.

Maybe I should delete the account and recreate it and trying sending an attachment?
    Try any of those things, also if it still doesn't sent attachements you might consider a hard-reset (make sure you sprite it first).
    Hi all,

I am running the Treo Pro with the German OS and I experienced exactly the same issue.

I also cannot send any e-mails containing attachments whatsoever

Regards,

Bama
    Hi all,

Believe it or not by now I found the culprit for this issue.

When testing some other thing I found that Hotmail would work to send mails with attachment. So it had to be related to the settings of the mail application.

Finally, I disabled the checkbox to save attachments on the storage card. Suddenly I was able to send e-mails with attachments. So I deleted the Inbox folder on the storage card and enabled the checkbox for saving attachments on the storage card again. Everything works now.

Apparently the Inbox folder on the storage card was corrupted...

Regards,

Bama
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Thanks that solved my problem too!