1.    #1  
    According to the notes at the Slingmedia site, the Treo Pro is now fully supported. I have not yet had a chance to verify.
    mobilelawyer
    at your service
    It is, it is. Released last night and noted in a few other threads as well.

And howdy neighbor!
  3.    #3  
    Still have not been able to actually try it out, though. The video portion of my Slingbox is not hooked up due to some dubbing that I was trying to finish.

Hi there, fellow lower Alabamian!
    mobilelawyer
    at your service
    Well holler if ya wanna just try one out, although watching local tv isn't as much fun as watching someone's sling who lives in another state.
    What exactly do you do with this Slingmedia box? Watch TV?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I can vouich that it works great on the Pro.
    palandri, A Slingbox is a clever little gadget that you hook up to your router and your entertainment system (I use DirecTV with a pvr) so that you can access it from anywhere in the world. Best example is last summer when I sat in a hotel room in Paris and watched a tivo'd episode of Doctor Who on my laptop.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    It works and it works great! the only thing is that by default the image size is set to 240x115, but I manually changed it to 320x240 and it is crisp and clear.

Most satisfied. Thanks for the xmas present Slingmedia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    palandri, A Slingbox is a clever little gadget that you hook up to your router and your entertainment system (I use DirecTV with a pvr) so that you can access it from anywhere in the world. Best example is last summer when I sat in a hotel room in Paris and watched a tivo'd episode of Doctor Who on my laptop.
    Merci! LOL!

My father was Italian and my mother was French, and I have always wanted to go to France. I took 4 years of French in College and I am still pretty fluent in French.
    Tout le monde parle franšais, n'est-ce pas? Then you really should break down and go to Paris, where (not to stray too far off-topic) you can watch your (or someone else's) Slingbox back in the US.

Make sure you get good walking shoes before going, and plan on at least two separate visits to the Louvre. And start your day early so you can faire une sieste mid day and end the day late!