1.    #1  
    This seems like the ultimate implementation of google maps GPS on windows mobile:

http://www.pdafun.net/index.htm

Key features

* Four view mode: Map mode, Satellite mode ,Hybrid mode and Terrain mode
    * Select map range and download all the map and satellite image automatically
    * Map can rotated in all 3D angle and move in all directions like Google Earth on your pc
    * Search the up to date location and business via network
    * Pick some favorites locations to appear all in map
    * step-by-step voice and turn directions in GPS navigation
    * 3D street view allows you to quickly and easily view and navigate high-resolution, 360 degree street level images of cities in the world
    * Tracking other's GPS position in Google Navigator using the SMS tunnel,no network connection need!
    * Tracking other's GSM postion in Google Navigator,no GPS hardware and no network connection need!
    * Save the track line and load it in Google Navigator .
    * Convert track line to Google KML format and open it in Google Earth in PC
    * Send the GPS position or the Selected position by SMS ,MMS and email.
    * Custom path drawing and start GPS navigation.
    Not sure if there is 320x320 support though...anyone try this yet?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Seems to work fine on the treo pro.
  3.    #3  
    so it supports 320x320 square screen?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The Pro is 320x320 sq.
    All looks fine.
    $59 for a total gps solution? Sounds too good to be true! I'll have to play with that this week.
    I wouldn't consider it a "total GPS solution" though because it doesn't appear to do traffic. I may have missed that though.
    I guess since I live in BFE I don't even think about traffic on a daily basis - and always assume that when I'm in a "real" city, there will be traffic and I should plan accordingly.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Step by step voice on 800w? I miss that. Did anyone get it to work?
    As much as I hate to say it, I've found that Google's business information can sometimes be wrong. Garmin has yet to fail me, though. Because of that, I'm hesitant to make Google my lone directions provider.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    It does have some interesting problems. Today I used it to to look up a grocery store in the Ewa Beach area and it showed the Ewa Beach Star Market as a Foodland store. Wow. It also had a local veterans office listed that came back to a private number.
    Yup...it once told me there was a fast food restaurant in the middle of a residential neighborhood.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w