Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Dear all,

I am writing today as I don't see an other way to go about this:

On November the 15th, I bought a copy of ActivePrint (www_activeprint_net) right from the developer's website. I paid by Credit Card and the money was sent to the developer.
    I never received a registration code for the software, though. Up to now I sent surely ten e-mails and webform requests to the developer but didn't get any reaction whatsoever.
    What really made me angry now, was to see that he's now offering everyone buying the software from his webshop a 2gb sd card until christmas. Well, I'm really wondering...

What are your experiences? Did you buy the software and receive a registration code right away?

Cheers,
    Bengt

(Sorry for just popping in with such a post. I've been a visitor of this forum for a long time though hadn't registered yet. Well, did that now )
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Just for your information, I received a registration code yesterday after I sent a letter.
    Bad service though. After 10 or 11 emails you get a code? He should have given you the free card to make up.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Well, in fact I got a upgrade to a version which offers more features (the Pro version).