1.    #1  
    How can I make the Picture application to open directly on the micro SD card (Were I assume all of us TP owners store their media).

Everytime I open the Pictures & Video application (with a cold memory start), it will by default open "My Pictures" on my device where there is also an immediate link to "camera", but I don't want this to happen by default. I want to know if there is a registry setting that will allow me to open the Pictures application directly to my DCIM folder in my microSD card?
    bump
  3.    #3  
    Same here, I've searched thru registry settings in the past and they dont seem to stick. Help Hannip!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    How can I make the Picture application to open directly on the micro SD card (Were I assume all of us TP owners store their media).

Everytime I open the Pictures & Video application (with a cold memory start), it will by default open "My Pictures" on my device where there is also an immediate link to "camera", but I don't want this to happen by default. I want to know if there is a registry setting that will allow me to open the Pictures application directly to my DCIM folder in my microSD card?
    I agree...how can this be done?