1.    #1  
    On my TP the time is sometimes displayed incorrect.
    I have not yet discovered a pattern in this.
    Sometimes it's 30 minutes behind, yesterday 7 hours.

Soft reset gets it back to normal, apparently it's a cosmetic glitch which does not effect the real system time.
    Although outlook does use this new time... so notifications are wrong.

Might be some app messing around.
    Some feedback is appreciated!
    Treo Pro Playtime
    I thought my time was set by my GSM provider.
    I find that my received sms messages display the wrong time. Usually 4-5 hrs earlier than actually recieved.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I have found that when you have the (default) option set to get time from the network provider, it is sometimes off. The time zone is often wrong so I disable that.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the feedback.
    I have disabled network time zone.

Unfortunately I am unable to reproduce this bug, so I will have to wait it out.
    But if memory still serves me, often the divergence was hours - that indicates a time zone issue.
    Treo Pro Playtime
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I see it all the time - sometimes 3-4 times a day. The Time Zone changes "all by it self" to GMT London, Dublin FROM GMT -5 Eastern US - and this happens to me regardless of if I have the Enable local network time / time zones ticked or not. I am on ATT.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Perhaps it depends on the timezone setting of that particular BTS tower.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdaneophyte View Post
    Perhaps it depends on the timezone setting of that particular BTS tower.
    Very very unlikely imho.

I have had many phones, as far as I remember always with network timing. And never any problem.
    Treo Pro Playtime
  9. JwY
    Are you running GPS software that's syncing the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    I see it all the time - sometimes 3-4 times a day. The Time Zone changes "all by it self" to GMT London, Dublin FROM GMT -5 Eastern US - and this happens to me regardless of if I have the Enable local network time / time zones ticked or not. I am on ATT.
    Same exact thing and I'm on ATT. Going to hard reset now...
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JwY View Post
    Are you running GPS software that's syncing the time?
    Yes... iGo (Nav n Go IGo 8) has a Regional settings option for time zone settings for auto time correction via gps. This was the causing the time zone change each time the program was used.

- Good call JwY thank you for the suggestion !
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
  12. JwY
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    Yes... iGo (Nav n Go IGo 8) has a Regional settings option for time zone settings for auto time correction via gps. This was the causing the time zone change each time the program was used.

- Good call JwY thank you for the suggestion !
    Glad it's fixed.