1.    #1  
    How do you remove a Bluetooth device from the list of devices in the Bluetooth "control panel?"

It will allow you to add as many devices as you want but there is no "delete."

Thanks
    Hi Triple xXx, there is a delete option, but it's sort of "hidden" in WM. You highlight the BT device you want to remove, then hold down the center PALM button (or you can just hold the stylus down on that BT device in the list). Soon you'll see a list of options appear, including delete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx View Post
    How do you remove a Bluetooth device from the list of devices in the Bluetooth "control panel?"

It will allow you to add as many devices as you want but there is no "delete."

Thanks
    Go to:
    Settings/Connections/Bluetooth and select the device you want to delete. Hold your thumb or stylus on the selected device till a submenu pops up. Then select delete.

darnel, you and me posted at the same time

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Hi Triple xXx, there is a delete option, but it's sort of "hidden" in WM. You highlight the BT device you want to remove, then hold down the center PALM button (or you can just hold the stylus down on that BT device in the list). Soon you'll see a list of options appear, including delete.

Well, I'll be damned! LOL

There it is!!!! That's strange.......THANKS!!!!

"Sorta hidden" is not the word....LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    darnel, you and me posted at the same time

Yea I noticed that .

Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx View Post

That's strange.......THANKS!!!!

"Sorta hidden" is not the word....LOL
    Yea I've always thought it was a bit less than user friendly .