1.    #1  
    Greetings-

Does anyone know why or what can be done to keep what appears to be AT&T generated text messages everytime I receive a voicemail, miss a call etc? These messages are really annoying to say the least.

I have seen other forums on this topic but no resolutions.

Thanks in advance-

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdogpgh View Post
    Greetings-

Does anyone know why or what can be done to keep what appears to be AT&T generated text messages everytime I receive a voicemail, miss a call etc? These messages are really annoying to say the least.
    I've never had that problem & I've been with AT&T since they were TDMA prior to GSM. Is it possible that it's a notification setting for a specific phone or an account option?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Did you change to a Pro from an iPhone? When I dropped the iPhone for the Pro i used to get txt messages followed by voicemail. I think it has to do with the Visual Voice mail for the iPhone. Call AT&T and see if Visual Voice mail is still on your account.

JD
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBull View Post
    Did you change to a Pro from an iPhone? When I dropped the iPhone for the Pro i used to get txt messages followed by voicemail. I think it has to do with the Visual Voice mail for the iPhone. Call AT&T and see if Visual Voice mail is still on your account.

JD
    That maybe it! When I moved to AT&T from Verizon I bought an IPHone and when the my Treo arrived I just popped the sim out of the Iphone. I'll check it out with AT&T and post the result.

Thanks!

Bob
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdogpgh View Post
    That maybe it! When I moved to AT&T from Verizon I bought an IPHone and when the my Treo arrived I just popped the sim out of the Iphone. I'll check it out with AT&T and post the result.

Thanks!

Bob
    Iphone visual messaging was the culprit.

Thanks for your help!

Bob