Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've posted my review of the BodyGuardz for the Treo Pro today, I hope it is of use to anyone
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
  2. hjt
    Nice review. Thanks.
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Thanks for the comprehensive review oVan, I should get mine within a week or so.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Good job. A nice thorough review of the process. However, it would be good to add a few pics at the end with the device totally dry. The last image depicted shows the smooth glossy the back of the Pro looking soap stained and yucky. Let's see the near perfect results with screen mentioned in print.
    BTW, I have one on my 800. Totally worth it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PTUser View Post
    Good job. A nice thorough review of the process. However, it would be good to add a few pics at the end with the device totally dry. The last image depicted shows the smooth glossy the back of the Pro looking soap stained and yucky. Let's see the near perfect results with screen mentioned in print.
    Yes, it was my plan to add "final" photos, but I've been too busy the last days so I'll add them this weekend. I didn't want to hold the post that long in the queue.
  6.    #6  
    I've added the final photos to the review, at the bottom of "Day 3", enjoy!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    great, i ordered a set.
    That was a good review! Thanks
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PTUser View Post
    As you can see on the images, the black glossy surface of the Treo Pro is a bit less forgiving for small dents etc, in reality it looks better than on the photos.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I just got my Bodyguardz, perfect for protecting the phone if you don't want a case that would increase the size.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by magic25 View Post
    I just got my Bodyguardz, perfect for protecting the phone if you don't want a case that would increase the size.
    That's fast!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    yep, was 2-day delivery from someone on Ebay.
    I've dropped my pro a few times now.
    A couple times from 2' onto tile.
    No chips, scratches, or nicks.
    BodyGaurdz is great.
    Just call me Berd.
  14. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    berd, did you put the sides on also? Sorry I forgot what you posted.

I am hoping I will get mine soon.
  15. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I got mine today and put on the back and screen right way. The solution came in solidly frozen, not suprising in the sub-zeo temperatures we have been having in the last couple of days.

It went on very smoothly, thanks everyone that gave me hope. I actually found the solution too slippiery so I just wet it with water for the screen.

There are a few bubbles and what looks like soap residue on the back that will probably disappear, hopefully.

I have a little problem with curves flaps at the back, they seem to refuse to stay put.

All in all it wasn't too painful, and the TP looks like it was meant to look.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    I got mine today and put on the back and screen right way. The solution came in solidly frozen, not suprising in the sub-zeo temperatures we have been having in the last couple of days.

It went on very smoothly, thanks everyone that gave me hope. I actually found the solution too slippiery so I just wet it with water for the screen.

There are a few bubbles and what looks like soap residue on the back that will probably disappear, hopefully.

I have a little problem with curves flaps at the back, they seem to refuse to stay put.

All in all it wasn't too painful, and the TP looks like it was meant to look.
    If you wait in intervals of 10 minutes, the flaps will stick.
  17. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oVan View Post
    If you wait in intervals of 10 minutes, the flaps will stick.
    Thanks oVan, it has started to everywhere but the area above the IR port.

All in all, a success

Thanks
  18. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    One comment: It is just about as slippery with the BG as it is without.
  19. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    If anyone is contemplating pealing off their BodyGuarz for re adjustments, my advice is don't.

I did today from the screen and the front screen part started separating from the body of the Treo.

I quickly stuck it back, absolutely no harm done to my TP but my heart did stop for a bit.
    i have just ordered one, i will tell you how it is
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast