Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    I found out that if you use a miniusb car charger for Motorola phones it will charge the spare battery in your car. This has been very handy.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  2. #22  
    This one looks to be a little nicer than the one at TC Store:
    Treo Pro Cradle / Palm Treo Pro Cradle - Desktop Cradle

    More $$ though.

    Anyone have the Boxwave one?
    If so, how is it?

    Any other ones available?
    Just call me Berd.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    This one looks to be a little nicer than the one at TC Store:
    Treo Pro Cradle / Palm Treo Pro Cradle - Desktop Cradle

    More $$ though.
    The Mobi is nicer than the picture looks. I guess I'm really wondering why the Boxwave cradle with battery slot is more than double the cost of the Mobi, even at the present sale price.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    The Mobi is nicer than the picture looks. I guess I'm really wondering why the Boxwave cradle with battery slot is more than double the cost of the Mobi, even at the present sale price.
    Thanks,

    Nothing against boxwave, I like their products, just not enough to pay the extra $$

    edit: I see I get a free nitelite with the Mobi ;-)
    Just call me Berd.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Thanks,

    Nothing against boxwave, I like their products, just not enough to pay the extra $$

    edit: I see I get a free nitelite with the Mobi ;-)
    See that! Cheaper & more features! :-) But a little black electrical tape goes a long way.
  6. holmes4's Avatar
    Posts
    982 Posts
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    #26  
    How tight a fit is the Pro in the Mobi cradle? I found I can't use the Palm cradle because I have an InvisibleSkin on my Pro.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions