Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I found out that if you use a miniusb car charger for Motorola phones it will charge the spare battery in your car. This has been very handy.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

This one looks to be a little nicer than the one at TC Store:
    Treo Pro Cradle / Palm Treo Pro Cradle - Desktop Cradle

More $$ though.

Anyone have the Boxwave one?
    If so, how is it?

Any other ones available?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    This one looks to be a little nicer than the one at TC Store:
    Treo Pro Cradle / Palm Treo Pro Cradle - Desktop Cradle

More $$ though.
    The Mobi is nicer than the picture looks. I guess I'm really wondering why the Boxwave cradle with battery slot is more than double the cost of the Mobi, even at the present sale price.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    The Mobi is nicer than the picture looks. I guess I'm really wondering why the Boxwave cradle with battery slot is more than double the cost of the Mobi, even at the present sale price.
    Thanks,

Nothing against boxwave, I like their products, just not enough to pay the extra $$

edit: I see I get a free nitelite with the Mobi ;-)
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Thanks,

Nothing against boxwave, I like their products, just not enough to pay the extra $$

edit: I see I get a free nitelite with the Mobi ;-)
    See that! Cheaper & more features! :-) But a little black electrical tape goes a long way.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    How tight a fit is the Pro in the Mobi cradle? I found I can't use the Palm cradle because I have an InvisibleSkin on my Pro.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12