1.    #1  
    OK, using Resco Explorer I managed to map my computer's drives so that I can browse them when I turn the WiFi on.

My question is, how can I map the 800w on my PC so that I can browse it using my computer?

I know I can plug the USB cable in and it'll show up and I've done it w/ BT, but I want to be able to do it like any other shared drive.

Possible?
    Thanks!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Are you talking about seeing exactly what you see as "My Windows Mobile-Based Device" in file explorer as a mapped drive letter? There are ways to see just the storage card as a mapped drive letter, but I don't know about the device storage area.
  3.    #3  
    Basically I'd like to see the same thing as if I had the unit plugged in through USB (access to files/folders on the unit AND SD card). As if the 800w was another computer and I was just sharing it's drive.
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    I would be interested in a solution as well. I am not a fan of activesync (the software).
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    I would be interested in a solution as well. I am not a fan of activesync (the software).
    Well there are other software packages for syncing, such as GoodSync. But doing it like Typeadam has asked I don't know. I mean the "My Windows Mobile-Based Device" is the way and I don't know of any other. To share it like mapping a PC network drive I just have no clue how to make that happen. Seems like that is something MS could make happen. I mean, I should be able to go to Run... and enter "\\devicename" and see my device, that would be neat. If that were possible, it could easily be mapped like a network drive.