Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    On iambic's site, I looked to download Agendus Pro, the Treo Pro wasn't listed so I picked the Treo 750, download was unsuccessful. Tried this on my Windows XP PC and my Treo Pro. Is there a working version of Agendus that works on the Treo Pro?
    It will work but its so slow it will drive you crazy. When I say slow, I mean really really slow. I can't for the life of me figure out how it could run as slow as molasses on the WM 6.1 but be pretty decent on Garnet. I think they did some kind of port job and then did not optimize the code for WM 6.1.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I tried it also, it was slow too. The same thing with Extreme Agenda, and also the new Calendar Touch from SBSH.

I keep going back to Agenda One by Developer One. Blazing speed and all the functionality you really need.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    iambic emailed me back and told me I downloaded the wrong version, Windows Mobile. Correct one is the PocketPC version for touchscreens, whereas Windows Mobile is for non-touchscreen devices. The PocketPC version works well on my Treo Pro.
    Agendus runs as fast as anything is possible to run on WM. Each beta in version 3 has been just a little faster, and they are now discussing re-doing the edit dialogues so that it will be easier to do things like add new contacts without using two different screens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Agendus runs as fast as anything is possible to run on WM. Each beta in version 3 has been just a little faster, and they are now discussing re-doing the edit dialogues so that it will be easier to do things like add new contacts without using two different screens.
    Somehow it's way slower than AgendaOne, but as I said there are other apps that are equally slow.
    AgendaOne is fine but lacks two things. Cannot set untimed appointment; also few icons. But it is much faster than Agendus.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    AgendaOne is fine but lacks two things. Cannot set untimed appointment; also few icons. But it is much faster than Agendus.
    Do you mean with no time but with date, or both?

If you only want to add a date without time, set All Day to true and the time fields are disabled.

If you want no date too, you could solve this by creating an untimed task and adding your contact in the subject line between [square brackets].
    I don't know any software that adds an appointment with no date or time though, that's what tasks are for.
    [QUOTE=oVan;1532467]Do you mean with no time but with date, or both?

If you only want to add a date without time, set All Day to true and the time fields are disabled.

What do you mean? Do you mean set appointment too "all day"? This disables time fields, but it is then an all day appointment, not a truly untimed appointment. Is there a setting I am missing?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by oVan View Post
    Do you mean with no time but with date, or both?

What do you mean? Do you mean set appointment too "all day"? This disables time fields, but it is then an all day appointment, not a truly untimed appointment. Is there a setting I am missing?
    What do you mean with an untimed appointment? Is there any app that has this functionality, so I can have a look?
    What do you mean with an untimed appointment? Is there any app that has this functionality, so I can have a look?
    There is in the Palm OS. Don't know if it is availab le in WM. Anyone know?
    Laissez Faire
    Agendus (all versions) do all day (untimed) and no time appointments.
    Yes,but Agendus is so slow on my Treo 800w as to be useless.
    Laissez Faire
    Try the newest beta - significantly faster.
    Try the newest beta - significantly faster.
    How do I find it?
    Laissez Faire
    Well yes, all day appointments are in all apps. I don't get the untimed appointment though, what is different than an all day appointment?

From my view: an all day appointment gets a date and sits at the top of your agenda for that day and is thus untimed.
    How do I find it?
    Ratchere.

Well yes, all day appointments are in all apps. I don't get the untimed appointment though, what is different than an all day appointment?

From my view: an all day appointment gets a date and sits at the top of your agenda for that day and is thus untimed.
    The major difference is an all day appointment sets you as busy for the entire day (you won't be able to see that time as free), whereas an untimed event won't.
    Now I see. But you're not correct, in the Windows world (and thus Windows Mobile also) you can set the status of an All Day appointment to Free, Tentative, Away or Busy. By default it is set to Busy, but if you use an untimed appointment a lot then with AgendaOne you can easily create a template which contains All Day and Away as default.
    If you have an event that lasts all day, why would you want to set that time as Free?
    If you have an event that lasts all day, why would you want to set that time as Free?
    That would be Busy then ;-) It doesn't block your whole day though, it stays at the top of your agenda and you can easily add other appointments.
    Am I the only one that doesn't see the difference with an untimed appointment?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast