1.    #1  
    question is on the topic: there's only an item to delete *all* SMS messages, while I'd like to delete SMS older than a couple of months.

another question is how to set *all* email and SMS data on SD memory, not only email attachments.

thank you.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
  2. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matro View Post
    question is on the topic: there's only an item to delete *all* SMS messages, while I'd like to delete SMS older than a couple of months.
    With threading turned off, use the standard Windows shortcuts of Shift+Click (select range) Ctrl+Click (select multiple) or Ctrl+A (Select All) to highlight all the messages you want to delete, then right click (tap+hold) to delete the ones you've selected. Use the virtual keyboard to get Ctrl.

another question is how to set *all* email and SMS data on SD memory, not only email attachments.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $that$ $can$'$t$ $be$ $done$. $Probably$ $with$ $good$ $reason$ - $the$ $device$ $needs$ $to$ $save$ $downloaded$ $messages$ $in$ $the$ $background$ $at$ $all$ $times$, $and$ $SD$ $card$ $access$ $is$ $not$ $enabled$ $in$ $sleep$ $mode$ $to$ $save$ $power$ ($which$ $is$ $partly$ $why$ $some$ $devices$ $have$ $difficulty$ $recognising$ $the$ $SD$ $card$ $when$ $coming$ $out$ $of$ $standby$).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    With threading turned off, use the standard Windows shortcuts of Shift+Click (select range) Ctrl+Click (select multiple) or Ctrl+A (Select All) to highlight all the messages you want to delete, then right click (tap+hold) to delete the ones you've selected. Use the virtual keyboard to get Ctrl.
    I'd like to click no more than a couple of times, such as PalmOS based Treos.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro