1.    #1  
    I'm just wondering... i don't like whipping out my stylus just to scroll down a little bit. Would save a lot of time if I could just take my thumb and scroll down a bit
    You could just use the Dpad.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    You have a few options.

1) PIE Plus from Reensoft
    2) One Handed PIE hack.
    PIE One Handed Hack
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software\Microsoft \Internet Explorer\
    - Create a new key. Call it "KeyMaps" (without quotes)
    - Under the newly created "KeyMaps" create a DWORD Value. Name it "37" and give it a DWORD data value of "1" (without quotes)
    - Under the newly created "KeyMaps" create a DWORD Value. Name it "39" and give it a DWORD data value of "2" (without quotes)
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Another potential option: doesn't the spacebar scroll down a screen, or is that only on my Redfly?

And I thought PIE Plus didn't work on the 800w?
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haus View Post
    Another potential option: doesn't the spacebar scroll down a screen, or is that only on my Redfly?

And I thought PIE Plus didn't work on the 800w?
    I think spacebar does scroll.

PIE+ works fine on my 800w, the text within the menus of the program are a little big, but otherwise PIE+ works just fine.
    The scroll bar works, until you click on a link. When you navigate back to the page, the link is selected with the space bar, so you can't scroll with it.
    Is there an easy way to make the space bar scroll again in this situation?
    Simply click off of the link by tapping the screen?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    You can install FTouchFlo to be able to just swipe your finger and scroll through webpages and even in File Explorer, Programs, etc. Its not as smooth as an iPhone. But, still pretty good.

This is the first thing I usually install in a WM phone if it doesn't already have it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I use Y key for page up and H key for page down, instructions here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&postcount=33
    Quote Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
    You can install FTouchFlo to be able to just swipe your finger and scroll through webpages and even in File Explorer, Programs, etc. Its not as smooth as an iPhone. But, still pretty good.

This is the first thing I usually install in a WM phone if it doesn't already have it.
    confirmed to work on the treo 800 for a while?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Yes, I have used it on my Treo 800w since day one. Just install and then put a shortcut to Ftouchflo in your startup folder.

Rajat
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Simply click off of the link by tapping the screen?
    Yep! That does it. Thanks!

thanks..

wonders

Rtandon - What does this do? Is it a specific way of touching the screen that you can scroll in an app? Is this different that touching the side of the screen for PIE to scroll up & down?

Sorry I am a little dense sometimes.

Thanks,
    Rich