1.    #1  
    I once created an alarm a few months back to remind me about doing something later on that day and after the time came I went ahead and disabled the alarm. It was originaly set for 9:15 pm, and I still get the alarm everyday even after eliminating the alarm on the clock & alarms settings page. The reminder comes on every night at 9:15 and when I go to the settings page for the alarms they all say <description> and no check marks, a soft reset does not seam to fix it.
    How can I get rid of this ghost alarm?

Jose
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Try a program like SKtools, or MemMaid to clear out dangling notifications. Not sying this is the cause, but it may be.
  3.    #3  
    NGR, I took your advise and installed sktools yerterday and after a cleanup it seams to have worked. Last night I did not get the usual alarm at 9:15pm.

Thanks,
    Jose
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Good, I am glad you got it gone.
    Off topic: the problem is still there on my 800W and the steps about checking for old/dangliwng, et cetera - well, this morning the unwanted alarm moved from 6:02 a.m. to 6:08 a.m.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Off topic: the problem is still there on my 800W and the steps about checking for old/dangliwng, et cetera - well, this morning the unwanted alarm moved from 6:02 a.m. to 6:08 a.m.
    What does the alarm say when it goes off, and what was the original source of the alarm.
    It is the exact alarm that goes off at 5:58 a.m. Not a bit of difference. In the past it went off in the middle of the afternoon - same noise. I no longer have to enable the 5:58 a.m. alarm - goes off whether enabled or disabled.