Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I am considering an 800w but have had some hesitance due to the complaints regarding the volume (conversations). Has anyone found that bluetooth devices have helped to boost the volume?

TY
    I get plenty of volume with my Motorola S9s, and the music quality is listenable.
    I get better volume with my bluetooth than the earpiece, but that might be because it is jammed in my ear. With BTAudio, I can hear streaming radio and SprintTV pretty well too, but for some reason music is lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by cityhopper View Post
    I am considering an 800w but have had some hesitance due to the complaints regarding the volume (conversations). Has anyone found that bluetooth devices have helped to boost the volume?

TY
    Yes. I get much better volume with my Moto T505 and Jabra BT3030 because they offer volume controls that allow the volume to be turned up a bit. And obviously the Moto T505 also works with the car stereo that allows for volume control via that method in addition to the built in speaker on the Moto T505.
    I have the Jabra BT8010 and I have noticed a HUGE improvement. Windows Media Player volume was just OK with the use of the standard corded headphones, but now I can actually make music pretty loud. And some previously unusable apps (namely Sprint TV) due to low volume are now usable.

And call quality and volume has drastically improved.

My BT8010 has solved my volume problems.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I have a T505, and that works great. But to your question, I think the call volume of the Treo 800w is just fine, BT or not.