1.    #1  
    Just got my 800w and I like it a lot so far. The "today screen" thread has been very helpful and given me lots of ideas... it takes more work that I would have thought to get those cool looking layouts. I have a few random questions, and I thought I'd post them all here instead of cluttering up that thread.

1) Is there a way to disable the LED for email notification? Under sounds and notifications I have checked everything under “new email message” but I still get the flashing green light. I get so much email it pretty much flashes all the time.

2) Is there a way to assign hotkeys? For example, if I press and hold “h” it will call home, etc.

3) In Ultimate Launcher, what is the difference between xp icon (normal) and xp icon (pushed)? Most of the time when I try to change icons is says “invalid icon.”

Thanks!
    Last edited by maxpower49; 12/12/2008 at 10:25 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Found the answer to #1... TreoAlert.

Any help with the other two would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower49 View Post

2) Is there a way to assign hotkeys? For example, if I press and hold h it will call home, etc.
    You can add speed-dial numbers, that can appear as a picture or as a button on your Today screen. You can assign a letter to your speed-dial numbers, so that holding the letter will dial the number.

Hope that helps!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G