1.    #1  
    At home I often use a full Sennheiser headset.
    This is very comfortable to use with skype and such.

However, it has 2 prongs: headphones and microphone separate.
    I am looking for an adapter to make it work with the TP.

Been looking on eBay, some google... but the results are not satisfactory a all. It's a search from hell i believe.

Anyone ever see such a thing?
    Somebody must have made this thing!
    Of course I can make it, but it will be ugly :P
    I think you've discovered a gap in the market that doesn't exist. The point of having a little phone is so you can use little bluetooth headsets or mini earphones with a mic halfway down the cord. Were you really thinking of wearing a full headset on the bus?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
  3.    #3  
    On the bus?!
    l0l, no way

Just at home, burning the credits of my boss.

I cannot imagine this being a hole in the market btw.
    Treo Pro Playtime
    Is this what you're looking for?

I don't remember where I got it from, but it does exist

Update: if you search eBay.com for "3.5 jack splitter" you'll find tons of these...
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    That won't work for him. He needs a 4-conductor male end to use the microphone. There is a hole in the market here but it is in 4 conductor 3.5 adapters. These are usually 2.5 and even then they are not really standardized on the configuration of each conductor.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

6.    #6  
    thanks for your input

ovan: yes, on ebay I will find tons of those... this is why I called it a search from hell

james: these 4 conductor plugs are not standard? or just the way the conductors are actually used?
    Treo Pro Playtime
    How they are used. You see them used for audio & video connections sometimes as well.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

8.    #8  
    Yeah, the video use is probably S-Video over 4 or 5-conductor plug.
    I will probably get it home-made as soon as I can snag my brother's soldering iron (or better snag himself with soldering skills).
    Might take a few tries to get it right lol.