Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    Zbop - When I have the date item checked along with hidelogo, the activecall screen is larger and pushes the speaker/mute icons almost off screen. Does this happen on your 800w?
    Yep, just verified mine does the same. I suspect it's because the date plugin is not a real plugin, it's a pseudo plugin. I have to find out where it is coming from and then what to do about it, if anything's possible.

In the meantime, you could also try lvmtime which is free, gives you more options, and you can reposition the plugin (unlike the default).

http://freewareppc.com/utilities/lvmtime.shtml
    Thank You for all of your work on this. I will try lvmtime as you suggest.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    Thank You for all of your work on this. I will try lvmtime as you suggest.
    I tried lvmtime and I noticed that it doesn't have proper 320x320 support. It works, but doesn't size the plugin properly *sigh*.
    thanks zbop! Works great with the native windows plugin. I still get to keep the functionality of the lookup which is great!
    wow this is really cool thank you very much for this
    Curious... I don't remember where I read it. But I got info on editing the registry to do the hide carrier thing. Question is this... I noticed behavior changes on more than just the carrier logo and such and would like to put back the default setting for this without doing a restore. Is this possible? Does anyone know the changes made? I know I am being fairly vague but I figured to start here.

Palm Treo800w
    Love it & Hate it!
    i know you can also change the carrier name but can i do something to make it stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by 9154124609 View Post
    i know you can also change the carrier name but can i do something to make it stick?
    no, it resets with every soft-reset or I think when you roam--they may be a script file to force it, but not very elegant imo

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123