1.    #1  
    I'm having an intermitent problem with the keyguard missing. When I pick up the phone to use, the keyguard won't be there, just the today screen. But nothing happens, no buttons respond, nada. Just like the keyguard was enabled. But if I press the center nav button, nothing happens but all the keys start working! Anyone else having this quirk?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I had that happen to me a few times. A hard reset fixed it.

I always blamed it on some software I installed, as after the hard reset I did not reinstall the software and had no issues. Unfortunately I do not remember what software that was.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I had that happen to me a few times. A hard reset fixed it.

I always blamed it on some software I installed, as after the hard reset I did not reinstall the software and had no issues. Unfortunately I do not remember what software that was.
    Was it a permanant fix, or has it occurred again?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I'm having an intermitent problem with the keyguard missing. When I pick up the phone to use, the keyguard won't be there, just the today screen. But nothing happens, no buttons respond, nada. Just like the keyguard was enabled. But if I press the center nav button, nothing happens but all the keys start working! Anyone else having this quirk?

Just had that happen to me for the first time yesterday. Of course a soft reset took care of it, likely some software playing mischief.

BigMots
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Was it a permanant fix, or has it occurred again?

It happened two or three times with that software installed (after a hard reset and reinstalling it). Since a hard reset and not installing the software, no problems.
  6.    #6  
    I would be interested if you can remember the software. My unit is pretty much stock. All I have added to it are eReader, MobiPocket, and The Sims 2. It happened before I added Sims 2 so I'm pretty sure that isn't the problem.