Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    any way anyone can cab this up for the 800 so its a one click install type deal?
    Its pretty straight forward, just unzip on your PC, edit the .ini file to make the incoming call the right screen, rezip, email to yourself (or use the storage card), unzip on the phone, make a shortcut & run.

Im not sure how to make a cab file, but I can help walk you through it if you want.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    When on a call and another call comes in this program blocks that caller id as well so you have no idea who it is calling in.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    this caller id program isnt triggered if you're already on a call?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Not that I have experienced. Ended up uninstalling due to this.

too bad....close but no cigar
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    When on a call and another call comes in this program blocks that caller id as well so you have no idea who it is calling in.
    Set everything up - was very happy - no hog of a program to add simple LARGE callerid. Then, on the phone with my wife today - my boss called - who knew? I could not see who it was calling since we cleverly "masked" the incoming box native to the phone, and icaller does not show you the new caller.

Coming off tonight...hope someone can fix this because it is great otherwise.
    Charliec
    Anyone know the window title for when the caller ID kicks in?
    Thanks to this thread I decided to give Inesoft Phone 4 a try. It makes that whole issue of full screen caller id a dream. A little on the expensive side though. My thoughts.
    Alli,

In regards to performance, is it quick? Does it work on Caller waiting? Do you need to have the today screen icons there for it to work?

I think I might give it a try but I really like how light icaller is on the phone.

Thanks,
    RIch
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Thanks to this thread I decided to give Inesoft Phone 4 a try. It makes that whole issue of full screen caller id a dream. A little on the expensive side though. My thoughts.
    Alli;

I've tried Inesoft but the 320x320 caller id screen doesnt size correctly. have you fixed this? if so, could you share? (I've PM'ed you as well)

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Alli,

In regards to performance, is it quick? Does it work on Caller waiting? Do you need to have the today screen icons there for it to work?

I think I might give it a try but I really like how light icaller is on the phone.

Thanks,
    RIch
    It is as quick as any incoming call on the 800w...the caller normally hears two rings before there is any activity on the 800w, and it seems to depend on what screen you were on/what app you were in as to how fast the caller id pic comes up after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    Alli;

I've tried Inesoft but the 320x320 caller id screen doesnt size correctly. have you fixed this? if so, could you share? (I've PM'ed you as well)

Thanks!
    If you'll click that My Thoughts link above, you can see a screen shot of an incoming call. And I answered the pm.
    Has anyone found a functional caller ID app to make the incoming caller's picture bigger? The simpler the app, the better. I tried Inesoft, but it wants to do too much and has a few problems (like the side buttons were disabled for ignoring calls).

Sorry to bring back this old thread. But I am really interested in finding out if anyone has a solution for this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123