1. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I found out just before I left for overseas that my device did not come with the stereo headphone as the box said, I called Palm and they promised to send one out to me right away.

When I came back I found that Palm had sent me a whole new unit. I called and explained to them, they told me to take the headphone out of the new one and to send it back after they send me a return label.

I wait for the return lablel for 3 days and nothing shows up, call them again and they said they will send one out right away.

Well, I finally got the label today, 8 days after I first called.

I also got a separate E-mail from them, thanking me for my honesty and in return offering me any Treo Pro accessory at 50%.

Unfortunately there isn't anything out yet I want.
    So if when I first got my Pro I noticed I didn't get a stylus, they would send me a whole new Pro and tell me to take the stylus out, and then send the Pro back?

Poor treopq arm wrestles with palm about getting his cracked pro replaced, and you get a brand new Pro because you never got a set of headphones?

Just call me Berd.
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    So if when I first got my Pro I noticed I didn't get a stylus, they would send me a whole new Pro and tell me to take the stylus out, and then send the Pro back?

Poor treopq arm wrestles with palm about getting his cracked pro replaced, and you get a brand new Pro because you never got a set of headphones?

Yep, I live right.

Seriously they made a mistake. I thought about treopq & sort of did tell them when I had to call the second time.

I said something like "I have to keep calling to return a $500 item that was sent to me by mistake, when other people need an warranty exchange and they are given a run around? What are you guys smoking?"

PS: The guy actually joked with me and said, "how about I send you another Treo instead of the return label"
    Last edited by charlyee; 12/08/2008 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Yep, I live right.

Seriously they made a mistake. I thought about treopq & sort of did tell them when I had to call the second time.

I said something like "I have to keep calling to return a $500 item that was sent to me by mistake, when other people need an warranty exchange and they are given a run around? What are you guys smoking?"

PS: The guy actually joked with me and said, "how about I send you another Treo instead of the return label"
    wow, charlyee girl, thank for thinking of me! *tears* ~xxoo~

can u just forward to me next time and I will cover the shipping fee for you + a bottle of pinor noir....
    Somebody else suggested that when you get a stubborn CS Rep, just hang up and call again. Do this until you get a Nice Rep.
    Just call me Berd.
  6. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Somebody else suggested that when you get a stubborn CS Rep, just hang up and call again. Do this until you get a Nice Rep.
    Yes, you are absolutely right, that's what I did with AT&T over the weekend & it worked