1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me how to get the today screen to show during a call? I do it all the time on accident, but can't do it when I want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get the today screen to show during a call? I do it all the time on accident, but can't do it when I want to.
    Push the OK button. Or... you could always adjust your setting so that it doen't turn off for a long time, I guess.

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    Okay, by Today screen what I'm talking about is this:

When I push start and select today it shows the call screen like this:

What I'm trying to do is to is, in effect, minimize the call screen so I can access icons on my today screen. There have been several times when I've been on a call using my bluetooth headset with the phone on my belt and the phone gets bumped somehow and I end up looking at the today screen instead of the call screen. I just can't figure out what button/s I'm bumping to get that accomplished.
    Just press the up/down buttons on your 5 way.

Might take a few hits, but you'll get it.
  5.    #5  
    That worked. Excellent! Thank You...
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Okay, by Today screen what I'm talking about is this:

When I push start and select today it shows the call screen like this:

What I'm trying to do is to is, in effect, minimize the call screen so I can access icons on my today screen. There have been several times when I've been on a call using my bluetooth headset with the phone on my belt and the phone gets bumped somehow and I end up looking at the today screen instead of the call screen. I just can't figure out what button/s I'm bumping to get that accomplished.
    Ah... I almost forgot about that screen. It is really annoying to me, so I turn it off. Mine shows only a much smaller dialing notification.

Menu | Speed Dial | select desired entry | menu | edit | Advanced | de-select "show voiocemail buttons".

This is in WM 6.0

-Frank