Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Sorry for this noobie question. I'm trying to upload my outlook contacts to gmail. It asks me to find the .svc file which I cannot find on the system whether by searching or just looking around. Any suggestions? Thanks for this great resource.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLawIII View Post
    Sorry for this noobie question. I'm trying to upload my outlook contacts to gmail. It asks me to find the .svc file which I cannot find on the system whether by searching or just looking around. Any suggestions? Thanks for this great resource.
    Are you sure it is not asking for a .csv (comma separated value) file? If it is a .csv you need you have to go into Outlook and export your address book to a .csv file through the File menu.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    It appears as though my trial of outlook has ended and the export button under the file menu is grayed out. hmmm. not sure where to go from here. Right now I have my contacts on my phone and on dashwire. Maybe if I could get them hotmail somehow.